Who won?

Mr. Slate

Sep 17, 2010, 1:14:38 AM9/17/10

Fred Flintstein

Sep 17, 2010, 9:13:54 AM9/17/10

The one that was square to the finish line beats the one that was at
an angle. Geometry. The photo is of the contact patches but I'll
bet the leading edges of the tires were clearly separated.

Fred Flintstein

A. Dumas

Sep 17, 2010, 9:35:23 AM9/17/10

The one on the left is a German on an American team who wins lots and
held on to the leader's jersey, the one on the right is an Italian on an
Italian team who until now kept stringing up second places. The race is
in Italy and there probably wasn't a real photo-finish camera. Guess who
got awarded the stage? Makes business sense.

So the answer is: they all won.

Davey Crockett

Sep 17, 2010, 10:21:54 AM9/17/10
"A. Dumas" a écrit profondement:

| The one on the left is a German on an American team who wins lots and
| held on to the leader's jersey, the one on the right is an Italian on
| an Italian team who until now kept stringing up second places. The
| race is in Italy and there probably wasn't a real photo-finish
| camera. Guess who got awarded the stage? Makes business sense.
>
| So the answer is: they all won.

I remember a race in Belguim where it was a close finish between an
Italian and a Flahut.

The photo showed the Italian had a half wheel on the Flahut

Guess who won ;)

(I forgot the exact event now, but it wwas a Classic or Semi-Classic)

--
Davey Crockett

Frederick the Great

Sep 17, 2010, 1:29:17 PM9/17/10
In article <nPSdnU-87ICiZA_R...@sti.net>,
"Mr. Slate" <Like...@NoSpammers.com> wrote:

Where is the finish line camera picture?

<http://cdn.mos.bikeradar.com/images/news/2009/04/27/1240867872908-r5bsvpx1m75v-670-75.jpg>

--
Old Fritz

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 17, 2010, 2:09:21 PM9/17/10
"Mr. Slate" wrote:

Somebody needs to check Ina Teutenberg to see if she has a penis and balls like Castor
Semenya.

But to answer your question, who fucking cares? One, it's a stupid sprint. And two,
it's a stage in a fucking stage race. The winner is the equivalent of some no-name on
BBox who gets away in a trash can break on a rest day.

Only idiots like Jeff Pierce thinks sprinting to a stupid stage win a stage race means
something important:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFDaw6G4P34

What did Pierce ever do after that?

Thanks,

Magilla

drmofe

Sep 17, 2010, 3:23:56 PM9/17/10
On Sep 18, 6:09 am, Magilla Gorilla <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:

> Somebody needs to check Ina Teutenberg to see if she has a penis and balls like Castor
> Semenya.

The total of the appendages you mention is not a prerequisite for
entry into male cycling events.
On the other hand, isn't the name "Cast Her Semen, ya?" a dead
giveaway?

Beloved Fred No. 1

Sep 17, 2010, 3:26:57 PM9/17/10
Magilla Gorilla wrote:
> Somebody needs to check Ina Teutenberg to see if she has a penis and balls like Castor
> Semenya.

Instant karma would be Magilla stranded on a desert island with Liz
Hatch and Ina Teutenberg.