Anton got married this weekend.

Anton Berlin

Aug 28, 2011, 12:38:58 PM8/28/11
Just thought I'd let you all know why I've been too busy to visit rbr
the last few weeks,

I think being married will make a kinder more gentle Anton.*

*Except when it comes to that doping son-of-a bitch Lance Armstrong
and the skank Liz Hatch,

OK.... so nothing's changed.

Brad Anders

Aug 28, 2011, 12:54:19 PM8/28/11

Best wishes to you and Jens.

BL

Aug 28, 2011, 2:22:46 PM8/28/11
Nothing's changed. Congrats to you and Liz.

William R. Mattil

Aug 28, 2011, 2:49:40 PM8/28/11
On 8/28/2011 1:22 PM, BL wrote:

> Nothing's changed. Congrats to you and Liz.

OK Brian. Finally a post with substance ..... and funny too. Thanks.

Bill
--

William R. Mattil

http://www.celestial-images.com

Jimmy July

Aug 28, 2011, 11:37:58 PM8/28/11
On 8/28/11 9:38 AM, Anton Berlin wrote:
> Just thought I'd let you all know why I've been too busy to visit rbr
> the last few weeks,

I don't believe that. I know we ALL set our alarm clocks to go off 15
minutes early every Tuesday so we can check RBR.

Fredmaster of Brainerd

Aug 29, 2011, 2:34:34 AM8/29/11

Good point. Congratulations Anton - but why oh why
couldn't you have held the news and dropped it on
RBR on a Tuesday?

Fredmaster Ben

Steven Bornfeld

Aug 29, 2011, 10:07:32 AM8/29/11
On 8/28/2011 12:38 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:

I've never figured out who you are. For the record, marriage didn't
make me kinder and gentler. That's a good thing.
All the best.

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com

Choppy Warburton

Aug 29, 2011, 2:21:42 PM8/29/11

Fucking Anton piss poor timing on your part. Should have waited until
Tuesday. RBR rules

Anton Berlin

Aug 30, 2011, 11:44:08 AM8/30/11
RBR Bloodbath and Beyond has now become Bed Bath and Beyond.

That's what marriage will do to you.

We're going to Home Depot.

Buy some wallpaper,
maybe get some flooring.