Radioshack

1 view

atriage

Jul 15, 2011, 9:10:08 AM7/15/11
The attrition continues.
--

Anton Berlin

Jul 15, 2011, 9:32:09 AM7/15/11
On Jul 15, 8:10 am, atriage <atri...@satriage.net> wrote:
> The attrition continues.
> --

The cyclists are as reliable and durable as Tandy electronics and
those cheap battery of the month giveaways

RicodJour

Jul 15, 2011, 9:42:22 AM7/15/11
On Jul 15, 9:10 am, atriage <atri...@satriage.net> wrote:

> The attrition continues.

Yep. Kloden bounced right back up yesterday, but it was truly a
bounce back up. He didn't bounce back.

One more abandon and Radioshack is out of the race, right? Isn't five
the lower limit? Levi must be freaking out.

atriage

Jul 15, 2011, 9:43:36 AM7/15/11

Did you see Gilbert 'win' the intermediate field sprint, trouble was he was
first to the 1 kilometre to go line, him and the DS had a bit of a shouting
match after that...pretty funny really, further up the road I think he started
to see the funny side of it as he was laughing.

atriage

Jul 15, 2011, 9:49:31 AM7/15/11
On 15/07/2011 14:42, RicodJour wrote:
> On Jul 15, 9:10 am, atriage<atri...@satriage.net> wrote:
>>
>> The attrition continues.
>
> Yep. Kloden bounced right back up yesterday, but it was truly a
> bounce back up. He didn't bounce back.

Yeah, he had to be levered of his bike when he abandoned. He looked pretty stiff.

> One more abandon and Radioshack is out of the race, right? Isn't five
> the lower limit? Levi must be freaking out.

I think he might be getting to the point where he's beyond caring, it's just one
thing after another this year.

RicodJour

Jul 15, 2011, 9:56:11 AM7/15/11

If Bruyneel had any common sense he'd pull the team from the race and
work on team morale. Bring them all to Amsterdam, drink good beer,
smoke weed and bang hookers and get ready for the next race.

atriage

Jul 15, 2011, 9:58:41 AM7/15/11
I expect Katusha could tell them the right places to go. :)

RicodJour

Jul 15, 2011, 9:53:47 AM7/15/11

Good, fast, cheap. You can get any two of the three. You can't get
all three.