Coffee talk

Scott

Jan 24, 2011, 5:10:57 PM1/24/11
Will this be Katy F'n Compton's year? Discuss among yourselves

Fred Flintstein

Jan 24, 2011, 10:05:19 PM1/24/11
On 1/24/2011 4:10 PM, Scott wrote:
> Will this be Katy F'n Compton's year? Discuss among yourselves

She will finish outside the top ten. Anton will
blame LANCE.

Fred Flintstein

RicodJour

Jan 24, 2011, 10:51:06 PM1/24/11
On Jan 24, 10:05 pm, Fred Flintstein

<bob.schwa...@sbcREMOVEglobal.net> wrote:
> On 1/24/2011 4:10 PM, Scott wrote:
>
> > Will this be Katy F'n Compton's year? Discuss among yourselves
>
> She will finish outside the top ten.

I'll take that bet.

> Anton will blame LANCE.

And that one I won't.

If LANCE sent the most beautiful hooker in the world over to AB's, AB
would blame LANCE that it wasn't a guy...not that there's anything
wrong with that. It's always something with him.

A. Dumas

Jan 25, 2011, 6:31:52 AM1/25/11
Scott wrote:
> Will this be Katy F'n Compton's year? Discuss among yourselves

I guess it will. This year, she is on all the right steroids (for her
asthma) and hormones (for her thyroid problem which caused the mystery
cramps) and she has a longer face (probably means she is leaner).

She just needs to avoid crashing every 200 yards and then she will ride
away from the competition.

Fredmaster of Brainerd

Jan 25, 2011, 2:17:54 PM1/25/11
On Jan 24, 8:05 pm, Fred Flintstein <bob.schwa...@sbcREMOVEglobal.net>
wrote:

Top five. US sports media (well, maybe not velonews,
but probably including velonation) will run a LANCE
related doping headline higher.

Candyasser of Brainerd

Anton Berlin

Jan 25, 2011, 2:44:56 PM1/25/11
On Jan 24, 9:05 pm, Fred Flintstein <bob.schwa...@sbcREMOVEglobal.net>
wrote:

Fucking Lance ! It's too cold to ride again - damn him.

Actually I blame jesus for most stuff. He's supposed to be the one in
charge here in the bibble belt.