Whatever

Superfly TNT

Jul 19, 2010, 8:50:14 PM7/19/10

B. Lafferty

Jul 19, 2010, 9:47:37 PM7/19/10
On 7/19/2010 8:50 PM, Superfly TNT wrote:
> http://cozybeehive.blogspot.com/2010/07/cycling-shorts-18-july-2010.html

The Lance Armstrong Foundation (LAF), founded by the champion bicyclist
and cancer survivor of the same name, is celebrating its 10-year
anniversary this year. Wouldn’t you think a charity that receives
massive publicity for having one of the most popular causes and most
admired celebrities as the face of the organization would be able to
easily raise lots of money? Unfortunately this is not the case. LAF
spent as much as $45 to raise each $100, exceeding AIP’s 35% recommended
fundraising ceiling by a significant margin. While LAF had difficulty
raising contributions efficiently, it did prove to be a savvy
merchandise marketer. LAF sold over $24 million in merchandise,
including the ubiquitous yellow “LIVESTRONG” wristband, as well as
clothing, sports gear and even dog leashes. Yet after spending $10
million in solicitation costs, the group brought in only $22 million in
contributions, according to AIP’s analysis of LAF’s 2005 financial
statements.

RicodJour

Jul 19, 2010, 10:21:16 PM7/19/10

Man, the hard-on you've got for LANCE is draining your brain. You
only post the part about LANCE's charity, and conveniently neglect to
post the stuff about the other cancer charities which are in similar
efficiency situations. LAF actually is marginally better than some
other biggies. What could that mean? Right - of course! LANCE doped
and bribed the other charities.

http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=6570#rated
They give LAF three stars, which means, "Good Exceeds or meets
industry standards and performs as well as or better than most
charities in its Cause." Man, that's fooking horribl...oh, wait.
That's not bad, is it? Good isn't bad, right?

Look at the Revenue/Expenses graph on the right. Hmmm. That's odd,
too. Their revenue is going up, and their bringing their expenses
down in a fairly straight line over the last few reported years. How
could they fooking do that?! Oh, wait. That's good, isn't it?

This is you "helping" the world. Pissing on something that does
thousands of people good because you don't like someone because of
something totally unrelated to the charity. Yep, keep tossing out
that bath water - there are too many babies anyway. Wot a maroon.

Just accept it, Brian, you're a twit and you get wood whenever LANCE
is mentioned. I'll help you out here. Go get some hand lotion and
some Kleenex and I'll meet you back here after the break.

{ahem, la de dah, la de dah, sigh, burp)

You're back? Good. Okay stroke on!

LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE
LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE
LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE
LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE
LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE
LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE
LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE
LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE
LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE
LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE
LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE
LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE
LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE LANCE
LANCE

What? You're not done yet? Man it must suck to get old, be an old
closeted homo AND have ED.

Anton Berlin

Jul 19, 2010, 10:52:46 PM7/19/10
Livestrongs top exec makes about 12x percentage wise of the American
Cancer Society's head exec. Livestrong is a grift and those made in
china bracelets have cadnium in them and cause cancer.

Suck it ballgarglers.

Betty

Jul 20, 2010, 4:52:17 AM7/20/10
Anton Berlin wrote:
> Livestrongs top exec makes about 12x percentage wise of the American
> Cancer Society's head exec. Livestrong is a grift and those made in
> china bracelets have cadnium in them and cause cancer.

I hope the LIVEDRUNK bracelets don't cause alcoholism.