rescued from a web chat

Ryan Cousineau

Feb 23, 2010, 8:16:50 PM2/23/10
ColbyCosh:�
I'm convinced just on the basis of hot chicks that the steroids are
mostly gone.

He's referring to the hotness of female medalists.

WHY DIDN'T RBR THINK OF THIS FIRST! You dumbasses are all useless.

--
Ryan Cousineau rcou...@gmail.com http://www.wiredcola.com/

Henry

Feb 23, 2010, 8:30:00 PM2/23/10
On Feb 24, 2:16 pm, Ryan Cousineau <rcous...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ColbyCosh:
> I'm convinced just on the basis of hot chicks that the steroids are
> mostly gone.
>
> He's referring to the hotness of female medalists.
>
> WHY DIDN'T RBR THINK OF THIS FIRST! You dumbasses are all useless.
>
> --
> Ryan Cousineau rcous...@gmail.comhttp://www.wiredcola.com/

> "In other newsgroups, they killfile trolls."
> "In rec.bicycles.racing, we coach them."

did you see the (Chinese) winner of the womens short course (1500 I
think)?

KurganGringioni

Feb 23, 2010, 8:42:26 PM2/23/10

:
: He's referring to the hotness of female medalists.
:
: WHY DIDN'T RBR THINK OF THIS FIRST! You dumbasses are all useless.

Dumbass -

I don't think that Martina Brodeur is that hot.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

K. Fred Gauss

Feb 23, 2010, 10:53:22 PM2/23/10
Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> ColbyCosh:
> I'm convinced just on the basis of hot chicks that the steroids are
> mostly gone.
>
> He's referring to the hotness of female medalists.
>
> WHY DIDN'T RBR THINK OF THIS FIRST! You dumbasses are all useless.

You LIE!!!

Bar has made the exact same argument to explain how he knows "The Young
Pistolero" is clean.

Donald Munro

Feb 24, 2010, 4:03:53 AM2/24/10
Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> ColbyCosh:
> I'm convinced just on the basis of hot chicks that the steroids are
> mostly gone.
>
> He's referring to the hotness of female medalists.
>
> WHY DIDN'T RBR THINK OF THIS FIRST! You dumbasses are all useless.

Dumbass,
Please post evidence of this trend (with minimal clothing, cold does not
constitute an excuse to avoid WADA breast enhancement inspection).