Nothing on Chris H???

1 view

Mike Jacoubowsky

Apr 9, 2010, 3:06:23 PM4/9/10
What's with this group? No mention of Chris in the Tour of the Basque
anywhere? Not even mean remarks about whether he can stay up on the bike and
not break anything?

Second place, one second behind Valverde, TT coming up (not Chris's strong
point)(but he's motivated), some decent competition (Gesink, Schleck,
Valverde). Chris not contesting the sprints, Chris not able to keep his gap
after the climb in Stage 3...

Plus Chris being one of the more interesting guys in interviews, making him
a fun rider to follow.

But you guys got NOTHING to say? If Lance isn't in the race, who cares?

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

heather

Apr 9, 2010, 3:43:44 PM4/9/10

I posted about Farrar winning Scheldeprijs. (I'm just sayin.)

carry on,

Tom Kunich

Apr 9, 2010, 4:29:32 PM4/9/10
"Mike Jacoubowsky" <Mi...@ChainReaction.com> wrote in message

> What's with this group? No mention of Chris in the Tour of the Basque
> anywhere? Not even mean remarks about whether he can stay up on the bike
> and not break anything?

I don't want to jinx him so am waiting for him to actually put the leader's
jersey on before saying anything.

Fred K. Gringioni

Apr 9, 2010, 4:34:00 PM4/9/10

"Mike Jacoubowsky" <Mi...@ChainReaction.com> wrote in message
> What's with this group? No mention of Chris in the Tour of the Basque
> anywhere? Not even mean remarks about whether he can stay up on the bike
> and not break anything?
>
> Second place, one second behind Valverde, TT coming up (not Chris's strong
> point)(but he's motivated), some decent competition (Gesink, Schleck,
> Valverde). Chris not contesting the sprints, Chris not able to keep his
> gap after the climb in Stage 3...
>
> Plus Chris being one of the more interesting guys in interviews, making
> him a fun rider to follow.
>
> But you guys got NOTHING to say? If Lance isn't in the race, who cares?

Dumbass -

Horner by far is my favorite guy in the peloton, but if I can't watch the
race unfold on TV, there's not a whole lot to add.

thanks,

Fred. presented by Gringioni.

Mike Jacoubowsky

Apr 9, 2010, 4:37:42 PM4/9/10
"Fred K. Gringioni" <kgrin...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Universal Sports, typically an over-the-air sub-channel of your local NBC
station. A few cable networks carry it, but not too many. Delayed coverage
each morning (about two hours behind) and again in the evening.

A. Dumas Fred

Apr 9, 2010, 4:56:23 PM4/9/10
Op 09-04-10 22:34, Fred K. Gringioni wrote:
> Horner by far is my favorite guy in the peloton, but if I can't watch
> the race unfold on TV, there's not a whole lot to add.

Pais Vasco is free online via universalsports.com. Just your luck: only
the ITT to go tomorrow.

Magilla Gorilla

Apr 9, 2010, 5:15:07 PM4/9/10
Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:

I like Hornet as a person, but as a cyclist I'm kind of over him. I'm afraid
his best years are behind him. Let me know if his wife grows her hair out and
stops that tomboy look she got goin on.

Thanks,

Magilla

Magilla Gorilla

Apr 9, 2010, 5:20:56 PM4/9/10
heather wrote:

I kinda like a chick who is capable of landing a criminal stalking charge
every now or then. We will all chip in for your bail if Tyler ultimately
refuses to have your baby and you have to cut the fetus out from his
girlfriend's womb and nurse it while watching Versus.

Thanks,

Magilla

heather

Apr 9, 2010, 5:38:49 PM4/9/10

they still have videos up of the earlier stages, too, if anyone wanted
to watch them
http://www.universalsports.com/news/article/newsid=464433.html#tour+basque+country+central

heather

heather

Apr 9, 2010, 5:44:22 PM4/9/10
Magilla Gorilla wrote:

> I kinda like a chick who is capable of landing a criminal stalking charge
> every now or then.

I love you too, you big creepy dumbass.

Fred K. Gringioni

Apr 9, 2010, 6:56:54 PM4/9/10

"Magilla Gorilla" <m.go...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote in message

> I kinda like a chick who is capable of landing a criminal stalking charge
> every now or then.

Dumbass -

I used to have a restraining order vs. heather.

heather

Apr 9, 2010, 8:06:51 PM4/9/10

yeah, and look where it got you- without me you don't even know about
tour of the basque country on universal spots (.com)

Michael Press

Apr 9, 2010, 11:33:04 PM4/9/10
In article <4BBF98D...@sandiegozoo.org>,
Magilla Gorilla <m.go...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:

> Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
>
> > What's with this group? No mention of Chris in the Tour of the Basque
> > anywhere? Not even mean remarks about whether he can stay up on the bike and
> > not break anything?
> >
> > Second place, one second behind Valverde, TT coming up (not Chris's strong
> > point)(but he's motivated), some decent competition (Gesink, Schleck,
> > Valverde). Chris not contesting the sprints, Chris not able to keep his gap
> > after the climb in Stage 3...
> >
> > Plus Chris being one of the more interesting guys in interviews, making him
> > a fun rider to follow.
> >
> > But you guys got NOTHING to say? If Lance isn't in the race, who cares?
>

> I like Hornet as a person, but as a cyclist I'm kind of over him. I'm afraid
> his best years are behind him. Let me know if his wife grows her hair out and
> stops that tomboy look she got goin on.

You want a world class athlete, one who could hammer you into oblivion,
to have his wife change her hairstyle so you can fulfill a fantasy?
Here is a thought: put down the fleshlight, shower, shave, put on
some stylish clothes, find a good woman who will have you. Then when
you have established a durable relationship, post her pictures here.

--
Michael Press

H. Fred Kveck

Apr 10, 2010, 12:35:27 AM4/10/10
In article <rubrum-55D020....@news.albasani.net>,
Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:

Or, failing that, go rent one.

Betty Munro

Apr 10, 2010, 7:28:50 AM4/10/10

Fred K. Gringioni wrote:
> I used to have a restraining order vs. heather.

With her alien sex doll credentials she could have you abducted and
perform all kinds of kinky experiments on you regardless of any
restraining order.

Mike Jacoubowsky

Apr 10, 2010, 11:23:04 AM4/10/10
"Magilla Gorilla" <m.go...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote in message

BAM!

Valverde might be thinking differently today.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Amit Ghosh

Apr 10, 2010, 11:40:11 AM4/10/10
On Apr 9, 3:06 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky" <Mi...@ChainReaction.com> wrote:
> What's with this group? No mention of Chris in the Tour of the Basque
> anywhere? Not even mean remarks about whether he can stay up on the bike and
> not break anything?
>
> Second place, one second behind Valverde, TT coming up (not Chris's strong
> point)(but he's motivated), some decent competition (Gesink, Schleck,
> Valverde). Chris not contesting the sprints, Chris not able to keep his gap
> after the climb in Stage 3...
>
> Plus Chris being one of the more interesting guys in interviews, making him
> a fun rider to follow.
>
> But you guys got NOTHING to say? If Lance isn't in the race, who cares?

dumbass,

stop being a douchebag.

horner means as much to me as dumoulin, or luis leon sanchez (the two
most winningest riders of 2010 so far) and i don't see any posts about
them either.

Fred Flintstein

Apr 10, 2010, 4:03:10 PM4/10/10
Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:

> BAM!
>
> Valverde might be thinking differently today.

Years ago I went to a local club TT and a guy showed up
that would later turn pro. And everybody knew he would
because he was just that much better and he had the
toughness and intelligence also.

I beat him by 8 seconds.

He was back the week following and he broke the course
record riding a stock bike.

I had a good ride the week that I won by 8 seconds. I
didn't go home with a boner though.

Good ride Chris.

Fred Flintstein

Fred K. Gringioni

Apr 10, 2010, 4:18:04 PM4/10/10

"Fred Flintstein" <bob.sc...@sbcREMOVEglobal.net> wrote in message

> Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
>>
>> BAM!
>>
>> Valverde might be thinking differently today.
>
> Years ago I went to a local club TT and a guy showed up
> that would later turn pro. And everybody knew he would
> because he was just that much better and he had the
> toughness and intelligence also.

Dumbass -

The subject of this thread? Or is this a random anecdote?

Fred Flintstein

Apr 11, 2010, 1:29:31 AM4/11/10

Curtis was right. Subtle doesn't work here.

Fred Flintstein

Fred K. Gringioni

Apr 11, 2010, 2:17:06 AM4/11/10

"Fred Flintstein" <bob.sc...@sbcREMOVEglobal.net> wrote in message >>
>> Dumbass -
>>
>> The subject of this thread? Or is this a random anecdote?
>>
>> thanks,
>>
>> Fred. presented by Gringioni.
>
> Curtis was right. Subtle doesn't work here.

Dumbass -

You used to ride w/ SDBC?