Andy Schleck shows class.

Frederick the Great

Jul 22, 2011, 5:34:40 PM7/22/11
Andy Schleck remonstrates with Gorka Izagirre of Euskaltel-Euskadi
for going over the Col du Télégraphe in front of Schleck.
Apparently Schleck thinks this is his coronation procession,
and not a bicycle race.

--
Old Fritz

atriage

Jul 22, 2011, 5:45:07 PM7/22/11

Probably Cuddly Evans will disabuse him of that notion tomorrow.

Scott

Jul 22, 2011, 7:12:28 PM7/22/11

How about the scene where he was giving the other breakaway riders
grief for not pulling through, after he'd just spent the better part
of a few minutes on Contador's wheel and not pulling through himself.
Classically classless.

Frederick the Great

Jul 22, 2011, 8:40:00 PM7/22/11
In article
<88d1a483-9df2-4262...@d1g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
Scott <hendric...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Jul 22, 3:34 pm, Frederick the Great <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> > Andy Schleck remonstrates with Gorka Izagirre of Euskaltel-Euskadi
> > for going over the Col du Télégraphe in front of Schleck.
> > Apparently Schleck thinks this is his coronation procession,
> > and not a bicycle race.
>

> How about the scene where he was giving the other breakaway riders
> grief for not pulling through, after he'd just spent the better part
> of a few minutes on Contador's wheel and not pulling through himself.
> Classically classless.

Is that the time about 5km out where
he tells Evans to tow him and his brother?
Enough to make Magilla pine for Armstrong.

--
Old Fritz

Scott

Jul 22, 2011, 9:29:57 PM7/22/11
On Jul 22, 6:40 pm, Frederick the Great <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> In article
> <88d1a483-9df2-4262-b465-bcd32303d...@d1g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,

nope, on the early climb, Tommy V was still struggling in no man's
land at the time.

Nagurski

Jul 23, 2011, 12:59:26 AM7/23/11

Psssst.....Contador jizz is running out the corner of your mouth.

Frederick the Great

Jul 23, 2011, 3:39:22 AM7/23/11
In article
<46e55498-a998-445e...@j9g2000prj.googlegroups.com>,
Nagurski <nagu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jul 22, 2:34 pm, Frederick the Great <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> > Andy Schleck remonstrates with Gorka Izagirre of Euskaltel-Euskadi
> > for going over the Col du Télégraphe in front of Schleck.
> > Apparently Schleck thinks this is his coronation procession,
> > and not a bicycle race.
>

> Psssst.....Contador jizz is running out the corner of your mouth.

I love July.

--
Old Fritz

Simply Fred

Jul 23, 2011, 5:20:37 AM7/23/11

Frederick the Great wrote:
> I love July.

But not August and everything after.

Frederick the Great

Jul 23, 2011, 4:05:24 PM7/23/11
In article <B-adnSrbWOr0crTT...@brightview.co.uk>,
atriage <atr...@satriage.net> wrote:

Though knowledgeable people predicted Evans taking big
time out of the Schleck brothers in the ITT, I did not
really think he would. Now I see that Andy Schleck was
going for KOM and missed it by _that_ much.

--
Old Fritz