Lag Time

RicodJour

Oct 1, 2010, 8:03:02 AM10/1/10
Anyone else getting a kick out of Barry Laffroid's lag time on
commenting on AC's current woes? If it were LANCE, Barry would have
schmuck-posted* within seconds of the announcement.

* Schmuck-posting is like drunk dialing, 'cepting the drunk has a
choice of whether or not to imbibe.

LawBoy01

Oct 1, 2010, 10:57:25 AM10/1/10

Well, Anton mentioned that Lance and Alberto were teammates...That
ought to count for something <rolleyes>

RicodJour

Oct 1, 2010, 11:01:24 AM10/1/10
On Oct 1, 10:57 am, LawBoy01 <phi...@pwm-law.com> wrote:
> On Oct 1, 7:03 am, RicodJour <ricodj...@worldemail.com> wrote:
>
> > Anyone else getting a kick out of Barry Laffroid's lag time on
> > commenting on AC's current woes?  If it were LANCE, Barry would have
> > schmuck-posted* within seconds of the announcement.
>

> > * Schmuck-posting is like drunk dialing, 'cepting the drunk has a
> > choice of whether or not to imbibe.
>
> Well, Anton mentioned that Lance and Alberto were teammates...That
> ought to count for something <rolleyes>

Well, I guess then that it's a good thing that Kevin Bacon isn't a pro
rider (Quicksilver doesn't count). He's connected to everybody.