Thank you, Vino ...

Jimmy July

Jul 17, 2010, 1:48:09 PM7/17/10
...for helping me PROVE what a bunch of hypocrites post in RBR!

A proven DOPER wins a stage in the TdF and not one ounce of vitriol is
expended. No one cares in the slightest bit that a doper has won yet
another stage. I am SHOCKED at the total lack of indignation!

You're all too busy getting your panties in a wad over what LANCE did or
didn't do in 2003 to even notice. Here's why:

You guys don't care about doping, you just hate LANCE!
------

I'm Jimmy July, and I OWN this month and all you monkeys in it!

Cicero Venatio

Jul 17, 2010, 2:50:23 PM7/17/10
------------------

We just want the truth, but for some reason there is some force out
there that thinks we can't handle the truth.

Kurgan Gringioni

Jul 17, 2010, 6:58:56 PM7/17/10

"Jimmy July" <J...@JimmyJim.JimJimJim> wrote in message
: ...for helping me PROVE what a bunch of hypocrites post in RBR!

:
: A proven DOPER wins a stage in the TdF

Dumbass -

He broke the rules, he got busted, he paid the price and now he's back.

Good for him. Guy's got some willpower in order to maintain form during
those 2 years off and being in his 30s.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

--D-y

Jul 17, 2010, 8:07:24 PM7/17/10
On Jul 17, 5:58 pm, "Kurgan Gringioni" <soulinthemach...@gmail.com>
wrote:

If we didn't know "willpower", he gave an exhibition today.
"Shit, he's gone!" said the peloton.
That was sweet.
--D-y

drmofe

Jul 17, 2010, 10:39:39 PM7/17/10
On Jul 18, 5:48 am, Jimmy July <J...@JimmyJim.JimJimJim> wrote:

> You're all too busy getting your panties in a wad over what LANCE did or
> didn't do in 2003 to even notice. Here's why:
>
> You guys don't care about doping, you just hate LANCE!

If a proven doper who hadn't served a suspension had won, you could
believe there might be comment.
But I guy who spent two years out on suspension, who is well down GC,
winning a transition stage? BFD.

Perry

Jul 21, 2010, 2:49:32 PM7/21/10
Speaking to dopes and of doping, as he nears the end, maybe a lot of
reflective people have stopped
buying into Lance's concocted-by-an-agent-for-a-heartening-money-
making-miraculous "cancer cure"story.

"CANCER"+STEROIDS = $

Look you sports dupes. It doesn't take the brains of an ashtray to
deduce that if Armstrong's stage 4 bodywide cancer recovery was free
of fiction, his every physiological and cellular aspect would have
been studied and scrutinized by researchers to the Nth-degree to
determine if his recovery path could be replicated in/by other
seriously ill patients.

Of course, THAT route would have required long-term, in-depth BLOOD
exams and analyses, wouldn't it?