Holy backhand, Batman!

Scott

Jul 22, 2011, 7:59:04 PM7/22/11
Love this photo:

http://velonews.competitor.com/files/2011/07/contipunch.jpg

He should've gotten off the bike and kicked in the nads.

What is it w/ buffoons who insist on dressing up like clowns and
interfering with the race?

ilan

Jul 22, 2011, 8:38:01 PM7/22/11

This guy was spraying stuff into Contador's face.

-ilan

A. Dumas

Jul 22, 2011, 8:47:15 PM7/22/11
ilan wrote:
> On Jul 23, 1:59 am, Scott wrote:
>> http://velonews.competitor.com/files/2011/07/contipunch.jpg

> This guy was spraying stuff into Contador's face.

What I saw was that he pretended to use his stethoscope and touched him
with that.

Scott

Jul 22, 2011, 9:28:43 PM7/22/11

Still should've kicked him in the nads.

--D-y

Jul 22, 2011, 10:51:22 PM7/22/11

And not a word from the TdF org.
One self-righteous dickhead popped right in the nose. Warms the
cockles of my heart!
--D-y

derf...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2011, 10:53:28 PM7/22/11
On Jul 22, 7:59 pm, Scott <hendricks_sc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> He should've gotten off the bike and kicked in the nads.

If you recall, Wladimir Belli was DQ'd from the Giro for landing a
punch on one of Simoni's hooligans

Michael Press

Jul 23, 2011, 12:26:08 AM7/23/11
In article
<88a10851-5ab0-464c...@x10g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>,
Scott <hendric...@hotmail.com> wrote:

If I took a place to watch the race and one of
them came running up to block my view, then he
would get a frame pump in the spokes.

--
Michael Press

Frederick the Great

Jul 23, 2011, 12:28:08 AM7/23/11
In article
<1c0d75c8-9606-41a1...@c29g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,
--D-y <dusto...@mac.com> wrote:

Did you see the gendarme run off the twinkie in the
banana hammock and halter top?

--
Old Fritz

atriage

Jul 23, 2011, 4:17:07 AM7/23/11
On 23/07/2011 00:59, Scott wrote:
> Love this photo:
>
> http://velonews.competitor.com/files/2011/07/contipunch.jpg

Fucking excellent, great bike handling skill from Bertie too. I presume he took
the 'combativity' award for that.

Simply Fred

Jul 23, 2011, 6:18:58 AM7/23/11

He could still take lessons from the French:
<http://www.cleansheetsallround.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/cantona-kick.jpg>

Jimmy July

Jul 23, 2011, 2:52:22 PM7/23/11

Is that Lance Armstrong getting kicked? He's wearing a wristband, it
MUST be him!