SU13

ronaldo_jeremiah

Jun 5, 2010, 6:06:14 PM6/5/10

z, fred

Jun 5, 2010, 9:58:51 PM6/5/10

Amit Ghosh

Jun 6, 2010, 2:19:14 PM6/6/10
On Jun 5, 6:06 pm, ronaldo_jeremiah <ronaldo_jerem...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-b2uZccQIQ
>
> -rj

dumbass,

i would love it if matt decanio trained all winter on a blacked out
beater bike and went to redlands and beat a bunch of pros, but that
will never happen let alone decanio riding at the europro level.

he has the talent but he is either manic depressive or just
emotionally immature to deal with all the little setbacks that any
bike racer has to deal with.

many of his ex-prime alliance teammates are still racing with some
success, danny pate, mike creed, svein tuft.

ronaldo_jeremiah

Jun 6, 2010, 3:52:55 PM6/6/10
On Jun 6, 1:19 pm, Amit Ghosh <amit.gh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 5, 6:06 pm, ronaldo_jeremiah <ronaldo_jerem...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-b2uZccQIQ
>
> > -rj
>
> dumbass,
>
> i would love it if matt decanio trained all winter on a blacked out
> beater bike and went to redlands and beat a bunch of pros, but that
> will never happen let alone decanio riding at the europro level.

Agreed.

I find myself wondering how the guy even makes enough money to eat.
Does anyone know?

-rj

H. Fred Kveck

Jun 6, 2010, 5:13:52 PM6/6/10
In article <9eaacbc2-0cbc-49dc...@e6g2000vbm.googlegroups.com>,
Amit Ghosh <amit....@gmail.com> wrote:

I get the feeling he's exactly where he wants to be.

Amit Ghosh

Jun 6, 2010, 5:26:59 PM6/6/10
On Jun 6, 5:13 pm, "H. Fred Kveck" <YOURhow...@h-SHOESbomb.com> wrote:
> In article <9eaacbc2-0cbc-49dc-a342-98cb8b43b...@e6g2000vbm.googlegroups.com>,

dumbass,

if he's where he wants to be why is he on youtube with antoine vayer
saying he wants to ride at the europro level ? why doesn't he just
leave cycling, there are way better/easier ways to make money.

K. Fred Gauss

Jun 6, 2010, 6:21:48 PM6/6/10

You've made some unjustified assumptions about his decision making process.

Dear Crabby

Jun 6, 2010, 8:49:25 PM6/6/10
On 6/6/10 11:19 AM, in article
9eaacbc2-0cbc-49dc...@e6g2000vbm.googlegroups.com, "Amit
Ghosh" <amit....@gmail.com> wrote:

Chris Horner...........

H. Fred Kveck

Jun 7, 2010, 9:53:11 PM6/7/10
In article <b30d2f65-ce57-4e90...@e6g2000vbm.googlegroups.com>,
Amit Ghosh <amit....@gmail.com> wrote:

Well, that's kind of the point I'm making. If he really wanted to be riding at the
Europro level, he wouldn't be doing the shit he *is* doing. This way, he is on the
periphery of the scene he wants to be around and has a sort of name for himself
(whether that name is generally good or not is immaterial) that gives him some
recognition. He's got himself a niche.