Hey Dumbasses

Fred Flintstein

Jun 15, 2011, 5:56:08 PM6/15/11
Stop trying to engage Lafferty in rational conversation. He's
not capable of that. You guys are just feeding his obsession.
Knock it off!

I admit I've spent time following him up in order to dump on
him. But there's no point in that either. So I've stopped.

Stop feeding his obsession. Let him deal with it in the scary
dark recesses of his mental illness.

Brad Anders

Jun 15, 2011, 10:57:32 PM6/15/11
Agree, as Jobst used to say, "ride bike!"

Fredmaster of Brainerd

Jun 16, 2011, 5:03:20 AM6/16/11

I apologize.

Sometimes, you have to be careful not to
stare too long at the douchenozzle, lest the
douchenozzle stare back at you.

Fredmaster Ben

Steve Freides

Jun 19, 2011, 3:02:31 PM6/19/11

+1. More than half the new threads here are started by people I've
killfiled. If we'd all just ignore them ...

-S-

BL

Jun 19, 2011, 4:05:46 PM6/19/11
LOL!!!

RicodJour

Jun 19, 2011, 4:17:32 PM6/19/11
On Jun 19, 3:02 pm, "Steve Freides" <st...@kbnj.com> wrote:
> Fred Flintstein wrote:
>
> > Stop trying to engage Lafferty in rational conversation. He's
> > not capable of that. You guys are just feeding his obsession.
> > Knock it off!
>
> > I admit I've spent time following him up in order to dump on
> > him. But there's no point in that either. So I've stopped.
>
> > Stop feeding his obsession. Let him deal with it in the scary
> > dark recesses of his mental illness.
>

> +1.  More than half the new threads here are started by people I've
> killfiled.  If we'd all just ignore them ...

I miss Kunich, too. At least he wasn't a one-trick pony.

Fred Flintstein

Jun 23, 2011, 3:27:10 PM6/23/11

Just a reminder. Thanks.

Fred Flintstein

Aug 28, 2011, 10:59:31 PM8/28/11
On 6/15/2011 4:56 PM, Fred Flintstein wrote:

Folks, he's nuts. He's the guy talking to himself on the street,
muttering about something about some guy named LANCE that you
already know isn't worth paying attention to because HE'S NUTS!

Just sayin'. Knock it off!

Fredmaster of Brainerd

Aug 28, 2011, 11:21:37 PM8/28/11
On Aug 28, 7:59 pm, Fred Flintstein <bob.schwa...@sbcREMOVEglobal.net>
wrote:

How do you know he's talking to himself? Maybe he has
a Bluetooth earpiece in, and Jeff Novitsky is on the other
end of the line, listening carefully. That's the great thing
about cellphones and Bluetooths, you can't tell the difference
between Important People and street crazies any more.

Time will tell,
Fredmaster Ben

P.S.
I haven't engaged in the latest round of BL-baiting. Because
I'm holding out for a higher hourly rate from Fabiani. The
rest of you are a bunch of scabs who don't value your labor.

Simply Fred

Aug 29, 2011, 8:02:07 AM8/29/11
Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:
> How do you know he's talking to himself? Maybe he has
> a Bluetooth earpiece in, and Jeff Novitsky is on the other
> end of the line, listening carefully. That's the great thing
> about cellphones and Bluetooths, you can't tell the difference
> between Important People and street crazies any more.

Just imagine what could have happened if Cheney had a bluetooth
connection to Bush.

> P.S.
> I haven't engaged in the latest round of BL-baiting. Because
> I'm holding out for a higher hourly rate from Fabiani. The
> rest of you are a bunch of scabs who don't value your labor.

You need to get asshat status first.

Michael Press

Aug 29, 2011, 3:30:08 PM8/29/11
In article