Race in France, Lance not immediately arrested

--D-y

Jul 8, 2010, 8:55:54 AM7/8/10
Boy, the War on People forces really missed a chance to make an
important statement there.

Where's Lafferty?
Brian???
Testing, one two three pfffft pfffft hello!
Is this thing on?
--D-y

B. Lafferty

Jul 8, 2010, 9:08:05 AM7/8/10

Oh, I'm here. Looks like Lemond's prediction hasn't come to pass.
That's not to say that he isn't under observation by the French
authorities--nothing new about that.

--D-y

Jul 8, 2010, 10:11:56 AM7/8/10
On Jul 8, 8:08 am, "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On 7/8/2010 8:55 AM, --D-y wrote:
>
> > Boy, the War on People forces really missed a chance to make an
> > important statement there.
>
> > Where's Lafferty?
> > Brian???
> > Testing, one two three pfffft pfffft hello!
> > Is this thing on?
> > --D-y
>
> Oh, I'm here.

"It's July". "Lance is racing".

>  Looks like Lemond's prediction hasn't come to pass.
> That's not to say that he isn't under observation by the French
> authorities--nothing new about that.

Lemond's prediction *did not* come to pass. No candy (-ass) rhetorical
coating, please.
--D-y

Fred Flintstein

Jul 8, 2010, 10:23:51 AM7/8/10
On 7/8/2010 8:08 AM, B. Lafferty wrote:
> hat's
> not to say that he isn't under observation by the French
> authorities--nothing new about that.

Dumbass,

During the month of July LANCE is one of the most 'under
observation' people in France. Probably more so than
Sarkozy. Being on FF2 (France Fucking 2) every day will
do that for you.

I never saw a gendarme with a handheld TV keeping LANCE
under observation but it wouldn't surprise me.

Fred Flintstein

--D-y

Jul 8, 2010, 10:26:00 AM7/8/10
On Jul 8, 9:23 am, Fred Flintstein <bob.schwa...@sbcREMOVEglobal.net>
wrote:

No need for gendarme TV. Just sayin'.
--D-y

B. Lafferty

Jul 8, 2010, 11:35:57 AM7/8/10
On 7/8/2010 10:11 AM, --D-y wrote:
> On Jul 8, 8:08 am, "B. Lafferty"<b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>> On 7/8/2010 8:55 AM, --D-y wrote:
>>
>>> Boy, the War on People forces really missed a chance to make an
>>> important statement there.
>>
>>> Where's Lafferty?
>>> Brian???
>>> Testing, one two three pfffft pfffft hello!
>>> Is this thing on?
>>> --D-y
>>
>> Oh, I'm here.
>
> "It's July". "Lance is racing".

Yeah, but I'm going to stick around after July. You children are just
too much fun to stay away from. So, let's all play nice, ;-)

>> Looks like Lemond's prediction hasn't come to pass.
>> That's not to say that he isn't under observation by the French
>> authorities--nothing new about that.
>
> Lemond's prediction *did not* come to pass. No candy (-ass) rhetorical
> coating, please.

As I said, it looks like his prediction hasn't come to pass. Thanks for
confirming that. ROTFL!!

> --D-y

RicodJour

Jul 8, 2010, 1:04:11 PM7/8/10

So you're hanging on the hopes that LANCE was placed under double-
secret arrest and they'll reveal it when the Tour is over?
Undoubtedly you're right.

Why don't you start hanging out in a park and playing chess with the
other old guys? Preferably a park that doesn't have wifi.

B. Lafferty

Jul 8, 2010, 4:28:36 PM7/8/10
Maybe its really a Lance chimera doing the Tour this year.