Eldrich & Lance

Cicero Venatio

Aug 8, 2010, 3:43:43 PM8/8/10
When you take performance drugs out, oh how common the heroes become.
Eldrich (formally Tiger) Woods finished last in his latest outing.
Being steroid free has really thrown a monkey wrench in Eldrich's game,
in fact he almost looks like a beginning golfer. Look at Contador, he
wins because the other guy dropped his chain, a very forgettable Tour de
France. Lance, without the help of the black bag, looked like a mere
commuter on hybrid when he was in that dust cloud on that dirt stage.
The rest of the time he has pack-fill as he was towed around the tour
riding always in the draft of others.

Plano Dude

Aug 8, 2010, 4:25:35 PM8/8/10

Reading between the lines, you not only endorse doping, you find a
'clean' tour to be forgettable. No wonder so many RAAM riders have
been slaughtered on the altar of truck grilles.

Brad Anders

Aug 8, 2010, 5:54:08 PM8/8/10
On Aug 8, 12:43 pm, Cicero Venatio <jazzyb...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> When you take performance drugs out, oh how common the heroes become.
> Eldrich (formally Tiger) Woods finished last in his latest outing.

Don't tell me: you still call Muhammad Ali by the name "Cassius Clay",
right?

Brad Anders

Sneakyfox Pepsifranke

Aug 8, 2010, 6:06:58 PM8/8/10
I can't stand racists but I love chicken

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhcOWmjSBlg

Cicero Venatio

Aug 8, 2010, 6:56:02 PM8/8/10

> Reading between the lines, you not only endorse doping, you find a
> 'clean' tour to be forgettable. No wonder so many RAAM riders have
> been slaughtered on the altar of truck grilles.
----------
When you are getting sponsorships in the millions, are you going to put
little bit more Gatorade powder in your bottle, do a few more reps in
the weight room, or are you going to give them "Superman"? And there is
only one way to be a Superman, it's either the black bag, or compete in
RAAM now that you've brought that up. Eldrich would be welcome also, it
would be good for some character building on his part. And it would not
shock me to see Lance enter RAAM, as he loves to compete. Unlike some
of his mtb adventures, I think he could win RAAM quite easily.

Brad Anders

Aug 8, 2010, 10:26:58 PM8/8/10
On Aug 8, 3:06 pm, Sneakyfox Pepsifranke

<sneaky.fox.and.pepsi.fra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I can't stand racists but I love chicken
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhcOWmjSBlg

http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/48511/detail/

Kurgan Gringioni

Aug 9, 2010, 3:54:00 AM8/9/10

"Cicero Venatio" <jazz...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
: When you take performance drugs out, oh how common the heroes become.

: Eldrich (formally Tiger) Woods finished last in his latest outing.
: Being steroid free has really thrown a monkey wrench in Eldrich's game,
: in fact he almost looks like a beginning golfer.

Eldrick's issues aren't physical, they're psychological.

Beloved Fred No. 1

Aug 9, 2010, 5:42:26 AM8/9/10
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> Eldrick's issues aren't physical, they're psychological.

He just needs some rough and tumble to get back to normal.