New Italian beef better than Spanish

Simply Fred

Oct 14, 2011, 5:42:44 AM10/14/11

Steve Freides

Oct 14, 2011, 8:07:10 AM10/14/11
Simply Fred wrote:
> http://road.cc/content/news/46153-wada-withdraws-clenbuterol-appeals-against-mexican-footballers-danish-cyclist

Amusing that they call it a "serious health problem" - I don't think it
bothers many folks. Clen-tainted beef isn't exactly something I'd seek
out as the house speciality on a menu somewhere, but I suspect I've had
it more than once in my life and I'm still perfectly normal, normal,
normal, normal, normal, normal, normal, normal, normal, normal, normal,
normal, normal, normal, normal, normal, normal, normal, normal, normal,
normal, normal, normal, normal, normal, normal, normal.

-S-