Armstrong Cancels Sao Paulo Trip

BL

Oct 12, 2011, 10:24:36 AM10/12/11

BL

Oct 12, 2011, 10:28:33 AM10/12/11
On 10/12/2011 10:24 AM, BL wrote:
> Personal reasons. Target letter?
>
> http://midiasport.com.br/noticiasDetalhes.php?cd=5601
Possibly served with a Grand Jury Subpoena.

Brad Anders

Oct 12, 2011, 10:46:26 AM10/12/11
He was here in Phoenix last weekend, doing a local tri. According to
my friends who raced with him, he was not in handcuffs.

BL

Oct 12, 2011, 10:53:00 AM10/12/11
No shit. What does that have to do with canceling his trip and the
reason? Answer--Nothing. Back into your hole, Brad

Brad Anders

Oct 12, 2011, 11:26:52 AM10/12/11
Hey, I'm not the one responding to my own post with more wild-ass
conjectures, Brian. At least my post is based in fact.

Fredmaster of Brainerd

Oct 12, 2011, 1:17:59 PM10/12/11
On Oct 12, 7:28 am, BL <b...@verizon.net> wrote:
No. Sheesh. He read this article yesterday (LANCE reads
the NY Times every day):

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/16/movies/elizabeth-olsen-in-martha-marcy-may-marlene.html

and realized he had some unfinished business in the States.

Fredmaster Ben

BL

Oct 12, 2011, 1:57:27 PM10/12/11
Wild ass conjecture?? Now that's amusing, Brad.

atriage

Oct 12, 2011, 4:36:48 PM10/12/11
On 12/10/2011 15:24, BL wrote:
> Personal reasons. Target letter?
>
> http://midiasport.com.br/noticiasDetalhes.php?cd=5601

What did Lance ever do to you to make you such an obsesso? Let me guess, you
came home early from your gruelling 2 mile training ride and found your
boyfriend giving Lance a sloppy blow job...yes I can see that would be quite
annoying.

atriage

Oct 12, 2011, 4:37:26 PM10/12/11

Would have made the swim kind of tricky if he had been.

Jimmy July

Oct 12, 2011, 9:20:37 PM10/12/11

Possibly kidnapped by Anton Berlin for use as a sex toy.

The evidence in favor of mine is better than the evidence in favor of
yours in that we've actually seen that evidence.

BL

Oct 12, 2011, 9:30:12 PM10/12/11
LOL!!!

Scott

Oct 12, 2011, 9:48:49 PM10/12/11
On Oct 12, 8:24 am, BL <b...@verizon.net> wrote:
> Personal reasons.  Target letter?
>
> http://midiasport.com.br/noticiasDetalhes.php?cd=5601

So?

Mark J.

Oct 12, 2011, 11:36:51 PM10/12/11

It was never a problem for Jack LaLanne.

Mark J.

Simply Fred

Oct 13, 2011, 5:08:03 AM10/13/11

Jimmy July wrote:
> Possibly kidnapped by Anton Berlin for use as a sex toy.
>
> The evidence in favor of mine is better than the evidence in favor of
> yours in that we've actually seen that evidence.

I don't suppose Liz has also been rendited ?

Simply Fred

Oct 13, 2011, 5:06:17 AM10/13/11

atriage wrote:
> Would have made the swim kind of tricky if he had been.

On the contrary that would make triathlons a lot more spectator
friendly, at least from an rbr spectators point of view. Not quite as
spectacular as adding sharks though.

BL

Oct 13, 2011, 10:39:03 AM10/13/11
Stay tuned over the coming 5 days. Elite cyclists are evidently buzzing
that the perp walks are imminent. Time will tell. LOL!!!!

Brad Anders

Oct 13, 2011, 12:25:14 PM10/13/11

I guess it's fitting that 5 days from now is Tuesday.

--D-y

Oct 13, 2011, 1:47:15 PM10/13/11

Well, yeah, the same as ten years ago plus five days (nominal) is a
Tuesday, and ten years from now, plus five days, nominal, will be
another Tuesday.

BL abides.
--D-y

atriage

Oct 13, 2011, 2:06:43 PM10/13/11

and LA will more than likely still be walking around enjoying the fruits of his
ill-gotten gains...life's such a bitch, well for BL anyway.

Frederick the Great

Oct 13, 2011, 3:21:39 PM10/13/11
In article <DYWdnUbUOuCbZQvT...@giganews.com>,
BL <b...@verizon.net> wrote:

Self parody.
Yes, I can count.
Friday-Saturday-Sunday-Monday-Tuesday.

--
Old Fritz

atriage

Oct 13, 2011, 4:36:38 PM10/13/11

Scott

Oct 13, 2011, 7:20:23 PM10/13/11

When you LOL, is it an evil laugh, or just sort of a girlie giggle?

RicodJour

Oct 13, 2011, 10:52:40 PM10/13/11
On Oct 12, 1:17 pm, Fredmaster of Brainerd <bjwei...@gmail.com> wrote:

> No. Sheesh. He read this article yesterday (LANCE reads
> the NY Times every day):
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/16/movies/elizabeth-olsen-in-martha-ma...

> and realized he had some unfinished business in the States.

She was being interviewed on the tube yesterday and she's a-smoking!
I'd trade both twins for her. She's way finer. She looks more like
Scarlett Johansson's sister than an Olsen.

Mike Jacoubowsky

Oct 14, 2011, 2:19:56 AM10/14/11
"BL" <b...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> Personal reasons. Target letter?
>
> http://midiasport.com.br/noticiasDetalhes.php?cd=5601

I doubt there are many here who would find it surprising that he'd get
one. But it's kinda gone on a whole lot longer than anybody thought it
would. Or should I be including you as a subset of anybody? I mean
seriously, you've been posting about this eventuality for a very, very
long time, yet instead of ever suggesting that it's been frustrating
because it's been dragging out for so long, your posts continue to imply
"new & exciting!"

I think it's reasonable to assume that, here on RBR, people generally
believe that you thought a "target letter" would have come some time
ago. Interested in having a sincere dialog about that? Personally, not
that that matters, I would rather here your thoughts now, rather than
after the fact. Whatever the fact may end up being.

Thanks-

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Simply Fred

Oct 14, 2011, 4:47:00 AM10/14/11

RicodJour wrote:
> She was being interviewed on the tube yesterday and she's a-smoking!
> I'd trade both twins for her. She's way finer. She looks more like
> Scarlett Johansson's sister than an Olsen.

The overriding criteria though is does she look like LANCE's mom ?

Simply Fred

Oct 14, 2011, 5:23:01 AM10/14/11
Scott wrote:
> When you LOL, is it an evil laugh, or just sort of a girlie giggle?

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqs-LXdgt1o>

BL

Oct 14, 2011, 12:56:05 PM10/14/11
On 10/14/2011 2:19 AM, Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
> "BL"<b...@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> Personal reasons. Target letter?
>>
>> http://midiasport.com.br/noticiasDetalhes.php?cd=5601
>
> I doubt there are many here who would find it surprising that he'd get
> one. But it's kinda gone on a whole lot longer than anybody thought it
> would. Or should I be including you as a subset of anybody? I mean
> seriously, you've been posting about this eventuality for a very, very
> long time, yet instead of ever suggesting that it's been frustrating
> because it's been dragging out for so long, your posts continue to imply
> "new& exciting!"

It is really not surprising that the investigation has taken this long.
It's a complex money and other evidence trail to follow.

> I think it's reasonable to assume that, here on RBR, people generally
> believe that you thought a "target letter" would have come some time
> ago. Interested in having a sincere dialog about that? Personally, not
> that that matters, I would rather here your thoughts now, rather than
> after the fact. Whatever the fact may end up being.

My impression from his attorney's actions is that Armstrong received a
target letter a while back. He may have been subpoenaed of late, but
the more I consider it, the wholesale cancellation of his Brazil trip
would not be caused by a subpoena that could be rescheduled. While my
criminal attorney friends think it un-likely that the US Attorney would
let him avoid the perp walk by giving him advance notice of an
indictment and arrest so he could quietly turn himself in, I think that
may be what has happened. Time will tell. :-)

Mike Jacoubowsky

Oct 14, 2011, 1:42:06 PM10/14/11
> My impression from his attorney's actions is that Armstrong received a
> target letter a while back. He may have been subpoenaed of late, but
> the more I consider it, the wholesale cancellation of his Brazil trip
> would not be caused by a subpoena that could be rescheduled. While my
> criminal attorney friends think it un-likely that the US Attorney
> would let him avoid the perp walk by giving him advance notice of an
> indictment and arrest so he could quietly turn himself in, I think
> that may be what has happened. Time will tell. :-)

Is an arrest a requirement of being indicted? I'm sure that sounds like
a dumb question, but I never really thought about the idea before that
anyone who goes to trial was, by defintion, previously arrested for
something, that you couldn't be "charged" without having been
"arrested."

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

"BL" <b...@verizon.net> wrote in message

BL

Oct 14, 2011, 6:45:00 PM10/14/11
Indictment or
Information------->Arrest---------->Arraignment------->Bail
Hearing-------->Discovery and motion practice---->Plea or
Trial------>Verdict----->If guilty, pre-sentencing period and
reports---->Sentencing

atriage

Oct 14, 2011, 6:48:54 PM10/14/11

BL

Oct 14, 2011, 6:56:58 PM10/14/11
If he gets to the sentencing phase, nothing could possibly disappoint me.

atriage

Oct 14, 2011, 7:03:35 PM10/14/11
He'll probably get 20 hours community service supervising Lindsay Lohan, I guess
you'll be happy with that huh?

Fred Flintstein

Oct 14, 2011, 10:03:23 PM10/14/11
Fockstick,

She doesn't look anything like his mom.

atriage

Oct 15, 2011, 4:28:19 AM10/15/11
Hey that's the punishment element of the sentence.

Simply Fred

Oct 15, 2011, 5:04:22 AM10/15/11

atriage wrote:
> Hey that's the punishment element of the sentence.

If the berliner or Magilla were indicted I know what the sentence would be.

Fred Flintstein

Oct 15, 2011, 9:04:20 AM10/15/11
Their community service would be served at the dentist's
office.

BL

Oct 15, 2011, 12:12:13 PM10/15/11
What did I write, Moron. A guilty fining is all I need to be completely
satisfied. In fact, I'll be 99% satisfied with just an indictment.

atriage

Oct 15, 2011, 12:22:04 PM10/15/11
On 15/10/2011 17:12, BL wrote:
> I'll be 99% satisfied with just an indictment.

Whatever gets ya thru the night....s'alright

Frederick the Great

Oct 15, 2011, 6:07:53 PM10/15/11
In article <mtunm8-...@donaldm.homeip.net>,
Forbidden to speak or write `*****'.

--
Old Fritz

Fred Flintstein

Nov 2, 2011, 4:35:54 PM11/2/11
On 10/12/2011 9:28 AM, BL wrote:
> On 10/12/2011 10:24 AM, BL wrote:
>> Personal reasons. Target letter?
>>
>> http://midiasport.com.br/noticiasDetalhes.php?cd=5601
> Possibly served with a Grand Jury Subpoena.

Cancer conference at Harvard Medical, the release of a report
by an organization where he is an honorary co-president.

http://www.msh.org/news-bureau/readily-available-and-affordable-cancer-prevention-treatment-and-pain-relief-interventions-could-decrease-deaths-and-improve-the-lives-of-millions-in-developing-countries.cfm

There are pictures on facebook.

Good guess though. You're hardly ever wrong about this sort of
thing. Dumbass.

Brad Anders

Nov 2, 2011, 11:25:00 PM11/2/11
On Oct 12, 10:57 am, BL <b...@verizon.net> wrote:
> On 10/12/2011 11:26 AM, Brad Anders wrote:

> >> No shit. What does that have to do with canceling his trip and the
> >> reason? Answer--Nothing.  Back into your hole, Brad
>
> > Hey, I'm not the one responding to my own post with more wild-ass
> > conjectures, Brian. At least my post is based in fact.
>
> Wild ass conjecture?? Now that's amusing, Brad.

Which is what it turned out to be, so you must be in hysterics.

Fred Flintstein

Nov 3, 2011, 2:09:43 PM11/3/11
If you can't trust a California pro cyclist, who can you trust?

Simply Fred

Nov 3, 2011, 3:26:19 PM11/3/11
Fred Flintstein wrote:
> If you can't trust a California pro cyclist, who can you trust?

A Kazakh pro cyclist ?