If anything this weekend has proved to me that we can RBR without him

Anton Berlin

Jan 30, 2011, 3:47:35 PM1/30/11
Even without him as a subject the citizens of RBR have managed to
debate, flame, ridicule and seethe with anger and contempt at one
another for differences in opinion, minor spelling errors, use of the
English language, archaic and useless knowledge and even slights
unperceived by all except the twisted inner workings of the contumely
sensitive and deranged minds that populate this space.

Oh yes - we can suffer upon each other without him.

In the spirit of that I'd like to say fuck each and everyone of you
that don't agree 100% with any illogical rant of mine and fuck the
ones that agree for being kiss-ups and yes men. I get enough of that
shit at work.

Sincerely though, RBR reminds me of the bike shop where I used to
spend more time in the winter and barely any in the summer debating
the observations of the world between training rides or while my bike
was being repaired. (I used to destroy equipment on a regular basis)

Mike Jacoubowsky

Jan 30, 2011, 5:14:00 PM1/30/11
"Anton Berlin" <truth...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Back in the day, you destroyed equipment, which cost you money. Now
you're hell-bent on destroying logic, which takes its toll on us.

Impressive. You still get your kicks from destruction, but have
externalized the costs to society. I like it.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

BLafferty

Jan 30, 2011, 5:27:42 PM1/30/11
Who?

derf...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2011, 9:43:26 PM1/30/11
On Jan 30, 5:27 pm, BLafferty <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> Who?

dude, you are so hooked, you can't even not-talk about Him, as much as
you would like to convince people otherwise.

BLafferty

Jan 31, 2011, 7:10:16 AM1/31/11
Relax everyone. Nothing is going to happen while the Uniballer is
vacationing in NZ.

Simply Fred

Jan 31, 2011, 8:32:37 AM1/31/11
BLafferty wrote:
> Relax everyone. Nothing is going to happen while the Uniballer is
> vacationing in NZ.

That's not what the sheep are saying. Will someone please think of the
lambs.