Boonen vs. Devolder for Ronde victory

1 view

TheCoz

Apr 2, 2010, 10:48:47 PM4/2/10
Bookies have Boonen on top with Cancellara tugging at his wheel. But
will Devolder allow that?
Will Stijn play the good team mate and help Tom for the win?
Coz

bar

Apr 3, 2010, 7:24:50 AM4/3/10

no. matti breschel will ride away on the muur while these three look
at each other. Spartacus gets second, Stijn third.

Magilla Gorilla

Apr 3, 2010, 8:46:51 AM4/3/10
bar wrote:

Calling that Swiss chimp Spartacus is one step away from purchasing a
Canceled Check blow up doll with working orifices. Not even "h" talks
like that.

Stop.

Magilla

K. Fred Gauss

Apr 3, 2010, 12:15:00 PM4/3/10

Bar is a HUGE fan of gladiator movies.

bar

Apr 3, 2010, 1:57:12 PM4/3/10
On Apr 3, 12:15 pm, "K. Fred Gauss"

yes, i get super motivated for gladiator movies.

heather

Apr 3, 2010, 4:55:52 PM4/3/10
Magilla Gorilla wrote:

> Calling that Swiss chimp Spartacus is one step away from purchasing a
> Canceled Check blow up doll with working orifices. Not even "h" talks
> like that.

OK great, so "h" is the universal constant for "hokey"...

Thanks for crushing my fantasy that it stood for "high voltage"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_2cnD2_ul0

Betty Munro

Apr 3, 2010, 5:02:45 PM4/3/10

bar wrote:
> yes, i get super motivated for gladiator movies.

You need a good spanking Liz Hatch movie.

Betty Munro

Apr 3, 2010, 5:27:37 PM4/3/10

heather wrote:
> OK great, so "h" is the universal constant for "hokey"...

He's just pissed off because there wasn't any free lube with the
Canceled Check blow up doll with working orifices that he bought.

> Thanks for crushing my fantasy that it stood for "high voltage"
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_2cnD2_ul0

Or if blow up dolls are involved:
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bomv-6CJSfM>

Betty Munro

Apr 3, 2010, 5:34:40 PM4/3/10

Yes

heather

Apr 3, 2010, 6:25:10 PM4/3/10
Betty Munro wrote:

> He's just pissed off because there wasn't any free lube with the
> Canceled Check blow up doll with working orifices that he bought.

free lube is dangerous!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMiRDICVq6s

> Or if blow up dolls are involved:
> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bomv-6CJSfM>

I never realized there were bikes featured in that video before. (Or how
good mechanical bulls have it...)

H. Fred Kveck

Apr 3, 2010, 7:36:09 PM4/3/10

Betty Munro

Apr 4, 2010, 6:01:16 AM4/4/10
H. Fred Kveck wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_kEl7QQMCM

69.95 is a bit too pricey for Magilla.

Betty Munro

Apr 4, 2010, 6:18:38 AM4/4/10
heather wrote:
> free lube is dangerous!!
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMiRDICVq6s

Pink lube sucks (like the music though).

heather

Apr 4, 2010, 9:36:17 AM4/4/10
Magilla Gorilla wrote:

> Calling that Swiss chimp Spartacus is one step away from purchasing a
> Canceled Check blow up doll with working orifices. Not even "h" talks
> like that.

watching the race, with about 40 k left to go, I'm willing to call
Cancellara anything he wants me to right now.

Magilla Gorilla

Apr 4, 2010, 9:59:09 AM4/4/10
heather wrote:

Ooooohhhhh...I'm telling Tyler you are cheating on him.

Magilla

heather

Apr 4, 2010, 10:15:58 AM4/4/10

god DAMN!!! 15 K, after the Muur.

(Tyler? Tyler who?...)

heather

Apr 4, 2010, 10:48:21 AM4/4/10

ok ok, Tyler won the bunch sprint. Not too shabby! still, I only have
eyes for F.C. today.

Magilla Gorilla

Apr 4, 2010, 10:59:27 AM4/4/10
heather wrote:

Thatta girl. If a boy doesn't win the big races and bring home the bacon, he
gets the ax.

GIRL POWER.

Magilla

heather

Apr 4, 2010, 11:09:14 AM4/4/10
Magilla Gorilla wrote:

> Thatta girl. If a boy doesn't win the big races and bring home the bacon, he
> gets the ax.
>
> GIRL POWER.
>
> Magilla

don't be silly! Noone's gettin'axed. Unlike you, I am up for more than
one finale.

heather

Apr 4, 2010, 11:19:56 AM4/4/10

p.s. did you watch the Muur????

Frederick the Great

Apr 4, 2010, 1:30:45 PM4/4/10
In article <81rocs...@mid.individual.net>,
heather <cle...@comcast.net> wrote:

Ooohhh--SNAP

--
Old Fritz

Fred Flintstein

Apr 4, 2010, 1:42:28 PM4/4/10
heather wrote:
> p.s. did you watch the Muur????

I was surprised by the amount of work Boonen was putting
in given how key it was for Cancellara.

Fred Flintstein

Fred K. Gringioni

Apr 4, 2010, 5:15:25 PM4/4/10

"Fred Flintstein" <bob.sc...@sbcREMOVEglobal.net> wrote in message

Dumbass -

I'll guess that Boonen didn't think that Cancellara could drop him.

thanks,

Fred. presented by Gringioni.

Magilla Gorilla

Apr 7, 2010, 12:08:10 PM4/7/10
heather wrote:

h h h,

You'd be perfect to play the role of the girl in one of those AXE commercials.

Magilla