Is it possible?

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 1, 2010, 8:55:10 AM9/1/10
Is it possible for any cyclist today to look cool when they're racing
since they're all wearing helmets? If you look at Fignon - his entire
persona were those professor glasses and his hippie poneytail look. I'm
not sure that look could exist today.

If you look at the modern peloton, they all look like robotrons with
their limo tint glasses and helmet heads. I just want to spit on them.

I really feel sorry for any of you fuckholes who have never raced
without a helmet or in toe clips. That's real bike racing and the only
way to look cool on a bike.

Jackasses,

Magilla

RicodJour

Sep 1, 2010, 10:08:37 AM9/1/10

Toe clips are for pussies. Pedals too for that matter. Boneshaker
racing is the real bike racing and the only way to look cool on a
bike.

PS We (by that I mean you) really need to work on stepping up the
quality of rant. We (still you) are slipping.

Davey Crockett

Sep 1, 2010, 10:20:51 AM9/1/10
Magilla Gorilla a écrit profondement:

Nuzzer great post

Go to the top of the RBR weekly "Bragging Rights" list

--
Davey Crockett

Fred Fredburger

Sep 1, 2010, 10:55:25 AM9/1/10

Okay, I'll run out and buy some toe clips and hair extensions today.
Thanks for the lesson on being cool. I needed that.

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 1, 2010, 12:08:34 PM9/1/10
Fred Fredburger wrote:

...and don't forget a pair of Marin shoes with laces. None of this fucking
velcro shit. Velcro, along with helmets, is for faggots.

Magilla

Mr. Slate

Sep 1, 2010, 12:42:48 PM9/1/10

Yes, it's become very clonish. It's often impossible to tell who some riders
are all bundled up. With all the cool looking bikes, gear and kits, the
rider gets lost in the equation.

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 1, 2010, 12:58:45 PM9/1/10
"Mr. Slate" wrote:

Cyclists today would never look as distinctive as Fignon...they're all too
caught up trying to emulate Justin Bieber fakes, so they gotta have the latest
honeycomb helmet and glasses with Kryptonite fucking lenses that cost $258.

Faggots - all of you. You and your little carbon fiber lifestyle.

90% of you people in here think Justin Bieber is just as talented as Ozzy and
Eddie van Halen. It makes me want to hack you all to death with a machete and
then feed your body parts to some Nile crocs.

Thanks,

Magilla

BLafferty

Sep 1, 2010, 1:04:18 PM9/1/10
B-R-E-A-T-H-E

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 1, 2010, 2:47:44 PM9/1/10
BLafferty wrote:

I'm breathing fine...just like Lance after a rest day with another 800 mL of blood.

Magilla

Beloved Fred No. 1

Sep 1, 2010, 4:07:23 PM9/1/10
On 09/01/10 18:58, Magilla Gorilla wrote:
> 90% of you people in here think Justin Bieber is just as talented as Ozzy and
> Eddie van Halen.

Who the fuck is Justin Bieber ?

Mr. Slate

Sep 1, 2010, 5:32:54 PM9/1/10

Ah, you mean a spin off of Juan Corona as a serial cyclist killer. When Adam
said Burn baby burn, I don't think that's what he had in mind. For the
record, I don't have any carbon, never owned or wanted it.

Brad Anders

Sep 1, 2010, 10:39:35 PM9/1/10
On Sep 1, 7:08 am, RicodJour <ricodj...@worldemail.com> wrote:

> PS  We (by that I mean you) really need to work on stepping up the
> quality of rant.  We (still you) are slipping.

Like I said, boring. We have come to expect more.

Brad Anders

Beloved Fred No. 1

Sep 2, 2010, 4:16:47 AM9/2/10

Perhaps you should nominate the retards from rbt as UCI committee
members. That way they'd ban anything that was invented after 1980 and
everybody would be riding 36 spoke box rim wheels again.

Barry Taylor

Sep 2, 2010, 8:37:23 AM9/2/10
Is it possible that the Gorilla has been supplied
with a bunch of irradiated bananas ?

bjt

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 2, 2010, 8:53:23 PM9/2/10
Brad Anders wrote:

Dud, this is September. I'm winding down the season and phoning this
stuff in just to collect a paycheck.

Magilla

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 2, 2010, 9:46:51 PM9/2/10

Magilla Gorilla wrote:

Dud=Dude

It's a fucking keyboard issue, so shut the fuck up.

Magilla

H. Fred Kveck

Sep 2, 2010, 9:55:59 PM9/2/10
In article <4C80538A...@sandiegozoo.org>,
Magilla Gorilla <m.go...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:

The poor craftsman blames his tools. Or so they say.

Fredmaster of Brainerd

Sep 3, 2010, 2:03:50 AM9/3/10

You have a keyboard? You could have typed Shakespeare
several times over by now.

I'm disappointed, I always thought you had Danielle Overgaag
up there taking dictation for your rbr posts.

Fredmaster Ben

A. Dumas

Sep 3, 2010, 3:07:31 PM9/3/10
Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:
> I'm disappointed, I always thought you had Danielle Overgaag
> up there taking dictation for your rbr posts.

Mmmmmmmmm.