PS Mellow Johnny's sucks my monkey fucking ass

Anton Berlin

Jun 6, 2010, 7:16:34 PM6/6/10
Was in Austin over the weekend and took a moment to stop by the
doper's shop. Nothing interesting. Just some overpriced run of the
mill shit.

From the looks of things mainly non RBR posers and fatties buying the
$26 t-shirts.

If the shop that Heather sent me to in Belgium and Jowan's in
Kluisbergen rate 10s then MJ's is about a 4 maybe 4.5.

Much better time swimming over at Barton Springs.