Is there anything creepier...

ronaldo_jeremiah

Sep 20, 2010, 11:25:59 PM9/20/10
...than the fact that Bruce is reading the "Team Estrogen" board?

-rj

P.S. Is there anything that is less self-aware than the fact that he
wants us to know this?

Mr. Slate

Sep 20, 2010, 11:53:18 PM9/20/10

Idiot, there are occasional racing threads, and I know a few of the riders.
What's creepy is your obession with me, so STFU Rimmy.

derf...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2010, 7:37:08 AM9/21/10
OK, compare this:

On Sep 20, 11:53 pm, "Mr. Slate" <LikeFl...@NoSpammers.com> wrote:
> Idiot, there are occasional racing threads, and I know a few of the riders.
> What's creepy is your obession with me, so STFU Rimmy.

with this:

On Sep 20, 2:38 pm, BLafferty <Br...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> Rico, you're such a douchbag that it probably makes it difficult to
> understand what a FuckTard you really are. But, you're still a FuckTard
> with a mouth full of Lance's spunk.

... and then wonder whether the same program is producing these.

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 21, 2010, 11:10:38 AM9/21/10
ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:

If the men had an analogous board, it would have to be named "Team
Testosterone to Epitestosterone Ratio Board."

Magilla

Michael Press

Sep 21, 2010, 4:03:39 PM9/21/10
In article <A9ydnX4Ohu-tsQXR...@sti.net>,
"Mr. Slate" <Like...@NoSpammers.com> wrote:

Get a grip. Remember the last time.
You had to change your nom de plume.

--
Michael Press

Beloved Fred No. 1

Sep 21, 2010, 4:48:23 PM9/21/10
Michael Press wrote:
> Get a grip. Remember the last time.
> You had to change your nom de plume.

He changes his nom de plume more frequently than his underwear. And that
includes after visits to Team Estrogen.

Michael Press

Sep 22, 2010, 2:12:28 AM9/22/10
In article <n9inm7-...@donaldm.homeip.net>,