Race of Truth

NoDannyNo

May 26, 2011, 1:23:49 PM5/26/11
Instead of wasting time trying to to parse the truth out of all the
nonsense being spewed by professional cheaters, liars, and
obfuscators, I propose the following: Put Armstrong, Landis, and
Hamilton into isolated cells at a maximum security prison for 4
months. They will each be given 2 hours a day to train on an
ergometer under close surveillance and will be provided identical
meals, drinks, etc. No drugs of any kind-- not even caffeine. They
will not be allowed to have any contact with anyone other than prison
staff. At the end of the 4 months, they will race a 40K ITT on
identically equipped machines. The winner will be declared to be
"believable". The losers will be officially labeled as "liars" and
will suffer all consequences thereof. (Any and all previously agreed
upon "immunity deals" would be moot, of course).

Caveat: If Armstrong wins, he gets to do the whole thing over again 6
weeks later. This time against Greg Lemond. The winner of this race
will be officially declared "Greatest American Bicycle Racer Who
Never Got Caught Doping". The loser will just be a regular jaggoff
and will have to travel around the country and give inane talks to
groups of Masters Fatties and Cat 5 fucktards for the rest of their
lives (a suicide watch will obviously be required).

Simply Fred

May 26, 2011, 4:25:10 PM5/26/11
NoDannyNo wrote:
> Instead of wasting time trying to to parse the truth out of all the
> nonsense being spewed by professional cheaters, liars, and
> obfuscators, I propose the following: Put Armstrong, Landis, and
> Hamilton into isolated cells at a maximum security prison for 4
> months. They will each be given 2 hours a day to train on an
> ergometer under close surveillance and will be provided identical
> meals, drinks, etc. No drugs of any kind-- not even caffeine.

For complete parity a testicle removal will also be required for
Hamilton and Landis.

ilan

May 26, 2011, 6:55:07 PM5/26/11

You mean added.

-ilan

dave a

May 26, 2011, 10:14:58 PM5/26/11

most excellent reply!

Frederick the Great

May 26, 2011, 11:28:29 PM5/26/11
In article
<36993590-a581-4002...@p23g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>,
NoDannyNo <riggo...@hotmail.com> wrote:

[...]

Appallingly dull, unimaginative, tedious,
and irrepressibly drab and awful fantasy.

--
Old Fritz

NoDannyNo

May 27, 2011, 7:44:50 AM5/27/11
On May 26, 11:28 pm, Frederick the Great <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> In article
> <36993590-a581-4002-a66f-9459a9aac...@p23g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>,

>  NoDannyNo <riggodee...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> Appallingly dull, unimaginative, tedious,
> and irrepressibly drab and awful fantasy.
>
> --
> Old Fritz

BAAAHAHA. Yeah...just like the appallingly dull, unimaginative,
tedious,
and irrepressibly drab and awful reality.

Ryan Cousineau

May 27, 2011, 6:12:22 PM5/27/11
On Thursday, 26 May 2011 10:23:49 UTC-7, NoDannyNo wrote:
> Instead of wasting time trying to to parse the truth out of all the
> nonsense being spewed by professional cheaters, liars, and
> obfuscators, I propose the following: Put Armstrong, Landis, and
> Hamilton into isolated cells at a maximum security prison for 4
> months. They will each be given 2 hours a day to train on an
> ergometer under close surveillance and will be provided identical
> meals, drinks, etc. No drugs of any kind-- not even caffeine. They
> will not be allowed to have any contact with anyone other than prison
> staff. At the end of the 4 months, they will race a 40K ITT on
> identically equipped machines. The winner will be declared to be
> "believable". The losers will be officially labeled as "liars" and
> will suffer all consequences thereof. (Any and all previously agreed
> upon "immunity deals" would be moot, of course).

I heartily support the revival of Trial By Ordeal for evidence-based reasons:

http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/ideas/articles/2010/01/31/justice_medieval_style/?page=1

Fredmaster of Brainerd

May 27, 2011, 11:01:28 PM5/27/11

Doping cases should be adjudicated by the legendary
RBR 7 hour trainer ride once advocated (as a training ride,
not as an instrument of justice) by Sahan Amarasekera.

If the accused can complete a 7 hour trainer ride without
developing saddle sores, then he shall be deemed innocent
and pure in the eyes of both God and Anton. If he cannot
then shall he be cast into the outer darkness.

Fredmaster Ben

ilan

May 27, 2011, 11:23:14 PM5/27/11
On May 28, 5:01 am, Fredmaster of Brainerd <bjwei...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 27, 5:12 pm, Ryan Cousineau <rcous...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Thursday, 26 May 2011 10:23:49 UTC-7, NoDannyNo  wrote:
> > > Instead of wasting time trying to to parse the truth out of all the
> > > nonsense being spewed by professional cheaters, liars, and
> > > obfuscators, I propose the following: Put Armstrong, Landis, and
> > > Hamilton into isolated cells at a maximum security prison for 4
> > > months.  They will each be given 2 hours a day to train on an
> > > ergometer under close surveillance and will be provided identical
> > > meals, drinks, etc.  No drugs of any kind-- not even caffeine.  They
> > > will not be allowed to have any contact with anyone other than prison
> > > staff.  At the end of the 4 months, they will race a 40K ITT on
> > > identically equipped machines.  The winner will be declared to be
> > > "believable".  The losers will be officially labeled as "liars" and
> > > will suffer all consequences thereof. (Any and all previously agreed
> > > upon "immunity deals" would be moot, of course).
>
> > I heartily support the revival of Trial By Ordeal for evidence-based reasons:
>
> >http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/ideas/articles/2010/01/31/justice_m...

> Doping cases should be adjudicated by the legendary
> RBR 7 hour trainer ride once advocated (as a training ride,
> not as an instrument of justice) by Sahan Amarasekera.
>
> If the accused can complete a 7 hour trainer ride without
> developing saddle sores, then he shall be deemed innocent
> and pure in the eyes of both God and Anton.  If he cannot
> then shall he be cast into the outer darkness.
>
> Fredmaster Ben

Are you kidding, these guys would all jump at this opportunity which
would get them all off the hook.

-ilan

Simply Fred

May 28, 2011, 5:35:14 AM5/28/11
Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:
> Doping cases should be adjudicated by the legendary
> RBR 7 hour trainer ride once advocated (as a training ride,
> not as an instrument of justice) by Sahan Amarasekera.

As an alternative to StateMurder no doubt..

> If the accused can complete a 7 hour trainer ride without
> developing saddle sores, then he shall be deemed innocent
> and pure in the eyes of both God and Anton. If he cannot
> then shall he be cast into the outer darkness.

They will need to test for cortisone based saddle sore remedies.

NoDannyNo

May 28, 2011, 8:33:02 AM5/28/11
On May 27, 11:01 pm, Fredmaster of Brainerd <bjwei...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On May 27, 5:12 pm, Ryan Cousineau <rcous...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Thursday, 26 May 2011 10:23:49 UTC-7, NoDannyNo  wrote:
> > > Instead of wasting time trying to to parse the truth out of all the
> > > nonsense being spewed by professional cheaters, liars, and
> > > obfuscators, I propose the following: Put Armstrong, Landis, and
> > > Hamilton into isolated cells at a maximum security prison for 4
> > > months.  They will each be given 2 hours a day to train on an
> > > ergometer under close surveillance and will be provided identical
> > > meals, drinks, etc.  No drugs of any kind-- not even caffeine.  They
> > > will not be allowed to have any contact with anyone other than prison
> > > staff.  At the end of the 4 months, they will race a 40K ITT on
> > > identically equipped machines.  The winner will be declared to be
> > > "believable".  The losers will be officially labeled as "liars" and
> > > will suffer all consequences thereof. (Any and all previously agreed
> > > upon "immunity deals" would be moot, of course).
>
> > I heartily support the revival of Trial By Ordeal for evidence-based reasons:
>
> >http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/ideas/articles/2010/01/31/justice_m...

> Doping cases should be adjudicated by the legendary
> RBR 7 hour trainer ride once advocated (as a training ride,
> not as an instrument of justice) by Sahan Amarasekera.
>
> If the accused can complete a 7 hour trainer ride without
> developing saddle sores, then he shall be deemed innocent
> and pure in the eyes of both God and Anton.  If he cannot
> then shall he be cast into the outer darkness.
>
> Fredmaster Ben

> If the accused can complete a 7 hour trainer ride without
> developing saddle sores

Additional stipulation: The accused must complete the trainer session
is a pair of denim cut-offs worn commando-style.