Magilla hasn't earned the red most combative monkey even once this year

Anton Berlin

Jul 23, 2011, 10:07:30 AM7/23/11
He''s losing it in his old age.

Zenon

Jul 23, 2011, 11:55:40 AM7/23/11
On Jul 23, 7:07 am, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> He''s losing it in his old age.

.
Maybe he lost his Fleshlight and his time has been consumed with his
new bum chum.
.
.

Anton Berlin

Jul 24, 2011, 12:16:26 PM7/24/11
Magilla - you let me down worse than Andy Schleck's time trial.

Not one god damn Xtra-Normal cartoon...

Not one searing attack on Armstrong...

Nothing.... just an empty broken promise of monkey beatings for this
years Tour.

I don't even know who you are anymore.

Simply Fred

Jul 24, 2011, 12:26:23 PM7/24/11

Magilla was probably indisposed from a fever due to using an old blood
bag or one that had insulin injected into it by your ex the nurse.

Simply Fred

Jul 24, 2011, 12:56:24 PM7/24/11

Simply Fred wrote:
> Magilla was probably indisposed from a fever due to using an old blood
> bag or one that had insulin injected into it by your ex the nurse.

Apropos of which I forgot to ask: Is this your ex ?:
<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2016742/Rebecca-Leighton-quizzed-police-5th-patient-dies-saline-poisoning.html>

Jimmy July

Jul 24, 2011, 1:17:57 PM7/24/11

You weren't expecting an xtranormal scene with the Schleck's? Why
bother, they're the fucking Schlecks. CFE? Just search youtube, CFE's
already done the videos in real life, Magilla's not going to waste his
time competing with that mess.

It's almost as if Magilla's found something better to do than obsess
over someone who hasn't been relevant in 6 years.

Anton Berlin

Jul 24, 2011, 1:06:09 PM7/24/11

> Apropos of which I forgot to ask: Is this your ex ?:
> <http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2016742/Rebecca-Leighton-quiz...>

No but I expect one day it will be. When I first saw Casey Anthony
I thought my crazy ex had changed her name. They look very alike.

My crazy ex used to self-inject haloperidol that she stole from the
hospital - she could be looking after one of your loved ones in the
St Louis area where she's had 2 DWIs and one public disorderly in the
last 2 years.

She's someone else's problem now.

Choppy Warburton

Jul 25, 2011, 4:41:45 PM7/25/11
Magilla's found something better to do than obsess
> over someone who hasn't been relevant in 6 years.

Liz Hatch ?

Jimmy July

Jul 25, 2011, 9:57:31 PM7/25/11

We can always hope.