The real contest we are following...

Cicero Venatio

Jul 18, 2010, 7:48:41 AM7/18/10
The tdf is over, no one gives a hoot after Lance bailed, so save your
key strokes. The real contest that everyone is following is LeMond vs
Lance. At state are 7 tdf titles. Right now the score is Lance 7,
LeMond 3, but if LeMond can nullify many of those 7 Lance wins then he
may become the best American cyclist once again. And you throw in a
couple of virtual wins that LeMond had, and there you find him at the
top once again. This is a very steep hill, we will see who will summit
first, Lance or LeMond.

B. Lafferty

Jul 18, 2010, 8:56:15 AM7/18/10
Troll.

derf...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2010, 11:04:09 PM7/18/10
On Jul 18, 8:56 am, "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> Troll.

that's good. funniest thing you've posted here in a while. even if
not intentional.

derf...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2010, 11:09:16 PM7/18/10
On Jul 18, 7:48 am, Cicero Venatio <jazzyb...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Right now the score is Lance 7,
> LeMond 3, but if LeMond can nullify many of those 7 Lance wins then he
> may become the best American cyclist once again.

This is so obviously LemonD's underlying motivation, it's surprising
that no one in the press has called him on it.

Thing is ... even if LANCE does lose all his wins, only old fat
masters who raced in the 80's and 90's even know who LemonD is let
alone give a shit about him.