Winning The Future

1 view

Ben Trovato

Feb 4, 2011, 12:22:13 PM2/4/11

RicodJour

Feb 4, 2011, 12:41:00 PM2/4/11
On Feb 4, 12:22 pm, Ben Trovato <benn.trov...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/lees-mcrae-college-to-offer-degree-in...

That's such BS. The college just wants to save some money and build
dorms 40 miles from the campus, and where land prices are a lot
cheaper. ;)

It does raise some interesting ideas for the curriculum.
Riding in the Peloton 101
Victory Salutes at the Line 223
Dealing with the Media - Bob and Weave 304
Carrier Choices After Cycling - Re-enrolling at LMC 401

Fred Flintstein

Feb 4, 2011, 2:14:25 PM2/4/11
On 2/4/2011 11:22 AM, Ben Trovato wrote:
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/lees-mcrae-college-to-offer-degree-in-cycling

http://www.lmc.edu/admissions/costs.html

$30K/year

If you click on Faculty & Staff you see that no one will
admit to teaching there.

Fred Flintstein

ilan

Feb 4, 2011, 2:16:22 PM2/4/11

I suggest a double major cycling and pharmacology, kind of like what
Kirk O'Bee did at Marian College.

-ilan

RicodJour

Feb 4, 2011, 4:30:12 PM2/4/11
On Feb 4, 2:16 pm, ilan <ilan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 4, 6:41 pm, RicodJour <ricodj...@worldemail.com> wrote:
> > On Feb 4, 12:22 pm, Ben Trovato <benn.trov...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > >http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/lees-mcrae-college-to-offer-degree-in...
>
> > That's such BS.  The college just wants to save some money and build
> > dorms 40 miles from the campus, and where land prices are a lot
> > cheaper.  ;)
>
> > It does raise some interesting ideas for the curriculum.
> > Riding in the Peloton 101
> > Victory Salutes at the Line 223
> > Dealing with the Media - Bob and Weave 304
> > Carrier Choices After Cycling - Re-enrolling at LMC 401
>

> I suggest a double major cycling and pharmacology, kind of like what
> Kirk O'Bee did at Marian College.

Why would that be a double major?

What's your major?
I'm double majoring - cycling and cycling (wink).

Anton Berlin

Feb 4, 2011, 7:12:26 PM2/4/11

> Carrier Choices After Cycling - Re-enrolling at LMC 401

That's god damn hilarious.

William R. Mattil

Feb 4, 2011, 10:42:14 PM2/4/11
On 2/4/2011 3:30 PM, RicodJour wrote: