N7LA

coterock

Jan 28, 2011, 11:07:15 PM1/28/11
Interesting registration for a private jet.
http://www.myaviation.net/search/photo_search.php?id=01919251

would guess that this show of wealth would burn up Mr. Lafferty. Wrap
him around the axle, give him convulsions, and of course provide the
expected knee jerk reaction.

Fred Fredburger

Jan 28, 2011, 11:37:57 PM1/28/11

Not at all. Lafferty has his own Gulfstream. It's paid for by The
Illuminati. You did know that Lafferty is on The Illuminati payroll, right?

Plano Dude

Jan 28, 2011, 11:58:15 PM1/28/11
On Jan 28, 10:07 pm, coterock <someon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Interesting registration for a private jet.http://www.myaviation.net/search/photo_search.php?id=01919251

>  would guess that this show of wealth would burn up Mr. Lafferty. Wrap
> him around the axle, give him convulsions, and of course provide the
> expected knee jerk reaction.

http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N7LA

Fred

Jan 29, 2011, 1:04:28 AM1/29/11
On Jan 28, 9:07 pm, coterock <someon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Interesting registration for a private jet.http://www.myaviation.net/search/photo_search.php?id=01919251

G5 Playa!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO0NbtmXMx8

Simply Fred

Jan 29, 2011, 4:33:01 AM1/29/11

Fred Fredburger wrote:
> Not at all. Lafferty has his own Gulfstream. It's paid for by The
> Illuminati. You did know that Lafferty is on The Illuminati payroll, right?

Presumably they pay more promptly than Fabio.

Barry

Jan 29, 2011, 11:48:43 AM1/29/11
> Interesting registration for a private jet.
> http://www.myaviation.net/search/photo_search.php?id=01919251

Registered owner is
MELLOW JOHNNYS AVIATION LLC
AUSTIN, TX

Anton Berlin

Jan 31, 2011, 11:36:33 AM1/31/11

Anyway of knowing if Livestrong or Lance pays for the jet ? Or is it
one of those things where he travels to a Livestrong event and then
lets the foundation reimburse his costs?

Maybe he's helping a YMCA in New Zealand kick off their Livestrong
program. Great way to defer the actual costs on to the suckers that
donate for 'cancer fightin"

Since Lance is the world's best schemer I wouldn't put any loophole or
bending of the rule, intent or law past him.

Maybe this will come out in another trial?

Besides this is only an old G IV - it's like being impressed that
someone is driving an old S class merc

RicodJour

Jan 31, 2011, 1:26:25 PM1/31/11
On Jan 31, 11:36 am, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Anyway of knowing if Livestrong or Lance pays for the jet ?  Or is it
> one of those things where he travels to a Livestrong event and then
> lets the foundation reimburse his costs?

Umm, Antonio...? He is the event. Wherever he goes it is a
Livestrong event. It's really very simple, and if you weren't high on
173+ year old dope culture, snuffling up flour off of your peel, you'd
know that.

Plano Dude

Jan 31, 2011, 1:34:24 PM1/31/11

That is a $11-12 million piece of equipment (which is probably
leased), but as part of your query, the operating expenses have to be
the biggest part of the cost of the plane. I doubt that very much
comes out of Lance’s pocket. He probably ties a huge percentage of its
use to business travel and since he, Livestrong, and competitive
sports are essentially synonymous he can probably stretch the
definition/qualification of business related travel pretty far. Just
as he has gotten huge sums for starting some events, I’m sure he also
tries to negotiate the cost of travel as part of any compensation he
receives for appearances, sporting or otherwise.

But when LA receives compensation for an appearance and negotiates
travel fees into the deal, those fees come off the top. In other
words, Race A wants him at their race or a he is hired for a speaking
engagement, he tells them that his fee is $X + travel expenses (using
his own jet). Race A has budgeted $1 million for his appearance and it
costs $200K to fly his jet there, they can offer him $1 million and a
first class air ticket or they can offer him $800K + jet costs. Am I
correct in assuming the $800K/200K scenario would be more tax
beneficial than for him to take the $1 million outright? Furthermore,
by using his own jet it doesn’t matter whether he travels alone or
with his chick/mom, kids, security detail, etc., the operating cost
for the plane is pretty much the same so Lance does save on the
expenses of paying to fly all those people with him.

Anton Berlin

Jan 31, 2011, 2:57:09 PM1/31/11

EXACTLY ~! (and a hundred other flavors) It's all legal but is it
ethical ?

Plano Dude

Jan 31, 2011, 6:03:29 PM1/31/11

Of course it's ethical. That's how televangelists can do it.

RicodJour

Feb 1, 2011, 11:00:56 AM2/1/11

Let me know how that quest for universal agreement on ethics goes. I
can't wait to hear the results!

Anton Berlin

Feb 1, 2011, 1:00:46 PM2/1/11

OK done - http://www.beyondintractability.org/booksummary/10621/

Next challenge dickwit. Or do you live somewhere where it's OK for
grown men to hit children and women?

Rico - seriously - how do you figure out so many ways each day to make
a total cunt of yourself ?

Michael Press

Feb 1, 2011, 3:13:24 PM2/1/11
In article
<affb2641-53da-46b1...@y12g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
Anton Berlin <truth...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Feb 1, 10:00 am, RicodJour <ricodj...@worldemail.com> wrote:

> > > EXACTLY ~! (and a hundred other flavors)    It's all legal but is it
> > > ethical ?
> >
> > Let me know how that quest for universal agreement on ethics goes.  I
> > can't wait to hear the results!

Summary of the summary. Everybody has a moral sense
and everybody is in agreement about what it says in
each situation. Problem solved.

--
Michael Press

Choppy Warburton

Feb 1, 2011, 4:24:25 PM2/1/11

> Summary of the summary. Everybody has a moral sense
> and everybody is in agreement about what it says in
> each situation. Problem solved.

Reminds me of "Life of Brian"

"You're all individuals"

"YES WE'RE ALL INDIVIDUALS"

"not me"

RicodJour

Feb 1, 2011, 5:17:46 PM2/1/11
On Feb 1, 1:00 pm, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 1, 10:00 am, RicodJour <ricodj...@worldemail.com> wrote:

> > > EXACTLY ~! (and a hundred other flavors)    It's all legal but is it
> > > ethical ?
>
> > Let me know how that quest for universal agreement on ethics goes.  I
> > can't wait to hear the results!
>

> OK done -http://www.beyondintractability.org/booksummary/10621/

> Next challenge dickwit.   Or do you live somewhere where it's OK for
> grown men to hit children and women?
>
> Rico - seriously - how do you figure out so many ways each day to make
> a total cunt of yourself ?

The only reason you get upset with me is because you like me. Admit
it.

There's an Arab proverb: Beat your wife once a day. If you don't
know the reason, she does. How's that for ethics? Honor killings.
Mother rabbits killing baby rabbits because they smell of human
hands. The world's not fair, there are no "universal" ethics. Get
over it.

There's only one absolute truth that I know - you don't make the best
pizza in the world, you only like to think you do. From that we can
deduce that the one absolute truth in the world is that people indulge
in self-delusion. Except me. I'm the exception that proves the rule.

Michael Press

Feb 2, 2011, 4:02:28 PM2/2/11
In article
<c2aae006-9ac3-4ac3...@i39g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,