60 Minutes

ilan

May 22, 2011, 10:13:39 PM5/22/11
I stopped taking 60 Minutes seriously at least 25 years ago. One of
their reporters was trying to imply that some guy died because of
exposure to something, and he was interviewing a doctor and asked him:
"What did he die of?", doctor answers: "We don't know." Then
interviewer insists: "But he must have died of something." Doctor:
"Actually, there is a fair percentage of people who come into an
emergency room and die and no one ever figures out why." Interviewer
is dumbfounded.....

Or maybe it was Alar http://fumento.com/alar/alar1.html

No, those were just examples of (well meaning) incompetence. You can
never take that programme seriously after the "sudden acceleration
syndrome" episode in which they cheated in order to fool people into
believing something impossible, and in doing so did considerable
damage to a company's sales http://www.automobile.com/audi-investigated-for-unintended-acceleration.html

-ilan