Vanotti

1 view

atriage

Jul 12, 2011, 9:39:55 AM7/12/11
Just been watching him slipstream a team car after a wheel change. I swear his
wheel was actually touching the fender/bumper of the car sometimes.

atriage

Jul 13, 2011, 3:12:03 PM7/13/11
On 12/07/2011 14:39, atriage wrote:
> Just been watching him slipstream a team car after a wheel change. I swear his
> wheel was actually touching the fender/bumper of the car sometimes.

So a day later and have the refs acted on the new zero tolerance of
slipstreaming. Obviously they didn't notice that Vanotti had his wheel in the
trunk of the team car.