Le Gamin au Velo - finally a cycling film to erase the memory of Quicksilver.

Anton Berlin

May 15, 2011, 11:15:10 PM5/15/11

Ryan Cousineau

May 18, 2011, 12:39:27 PM5/18/11
Ryan Cousineau Likes This.

(Dangit, when is Usenet going to add a "Like" button? It's the 21st Century, People!!!)

Frederick the Great

May 18, 2011, 2:06:33 PM5/18/11
In article
<1cf7d9e1-941f-4474...@glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com
Ryan Cousineau <rcou...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ryan Cousineau Likes This.
>
> (Dangit, when is Usenet going to add a "Like" button? It's the 21st Century, People!!!)

gargle gropes napalmed their interface again.
Your message appeared without quoted material
AND WITHOUT A REFERENCES HEADER LINE. You are
some kind of IT professional? You are capable
of putting together a conforming usenet message?
Or do you mean to be a dupe of grumble goop's
program to piss on usenet?

--
Old Fritz

Ryan Cousineau

May 18, 2011, 2:54:13 PM5/18/11
Basically, I do it to piss off old farts. Same reason I'm posting this TOFU-style (Text Over, Fullquote-Under). ETERNAL SEPTEMBER!

-RjC, observing Usenet conventions in the breach since 1992.

Frederick the Great

May 18, 2011, 5:29:52 PM5/18/11
In article
<543a2550-b587-49ac...@glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com

>,
Ryan Cousineau <rcou...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, 18 May 2011 11:06:33 UTC-7, Frederick the Great wrote:
> > In article
> > <1cf7d9e1-941f-4474...@glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com
> > >,
> > Ryan Cousineau <rcou...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Ryan Cousineau Likes This.
> > >
> > > (Dangit, when is Usenet going to add a "Like" button? It's the 21st Century, People!!!)
> >
> > gargle gropes napalmed their interface again.
> > Your message appeared without quoted material
> > AND WITHOUT A REFERENCES HEADER LINE. You are
> > some kind of IT professional? You are capable
> > of putting together a conforming usenet message?
> > Or do you mean to be a dupe of grumble goop's
> > program to piss on usenet?
>
> Basically, I do it to piss off old farts. Same reason I'm posting this TOFU-style (Text Over, Fullquote-Under). ETERNAL SEPTEMBER!
>
> -RjC, observing Usenet conventions in the breach since 1992.

A Reference header line is not a convention,
it is the law. You could look it up.

Still rebelling against your parents, eh?

--
Old Fritz

RicodJour

May 18, 2011, 7:00:13 PM5/18/11
On May 18, 5:29 pm, Frederick the Great <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:

>  Ryan Cousineau <rcous...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > gargle gropes napalmed their interface again.
> > > Your message appeared without quoted material
> > > AND WITHOUT A REFERENCES HEADER LINE. You are
> > > some kind of IT professional? You are capable
> > > of putting together a conforming usenet message?
> > > Or do you mean to be a dupe of grumble goop's
> > > program to piss on usenet?
>
> > Basically, I do it to piss off old farts. Same reason I'm posting this TOFU-style (Text Over, Fullquote-Under). ETERNAL SEPTEMBER!
>
> > -RjC, observing Usenet conventions in the breach since 1992.
>
> A Reference header line is not a convention,

RBR has conventions? I imagine they would be held in a Motel 6 in
Reno or maybe Detroit, and most of the hookers would be transvestites.

Frederick the Great

May 18, 2011, 7:49:29 PM5/18/11
In article
<5dc6f755-5761-4895...@gv8g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
RicodJour <rico...@worldemail.com> wrote:

Two cities in the US with no cachet: Detroit and Cleveland.
No use joking on me---I'm from Detroit.

--
Old Fritz

ilan

May 18, 2011, 8:16:18 PM5/18/11
On May 16, 5:15 am, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2011/may/15/le-gamin-velo-polisse-cannes
>
> http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Film/Pix/pictures/2011/5/15/13054...

The oxymoron there is Belgian actress Cecile de France.

-ilan

Davey Crockett

May 18, 2011, 8:41:09 PM5/18/11
ilan a écrit profondement:

She goes Around the World too.............

http://azurservers.com/rbr/multimedia/lafrance.jpg

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English

Ryan Cousineau

May 19, 2011, 2:04:43 AM5/19/11
On Wednesday, 18 May 2011 17:41:09 UTC-7, Davey Crockett wrote:
> ilan a écrit profondement:
>
> | On May 16, 5:15 am, Anton Berlin <truth...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> | > http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2011/may/15/le-gamin-velo-polisse-cannes
> | >
> | > http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Film/Pix/pictures/2011/5/15/13054...
> >
> | The oxymoron there is Belgian actress Cecile de France.
>
> She goes Around the World too.............
>
> http://azurservers.com/rbr/multimedia/lafrance.jpg

Ms. de France travels well.

Simply Fred

May 19, 2011, 4:56:50 AM5/19/11
Frederick the Great wrote:
> No use joking on me---I'm from Detroit.

GM or Ford ?

Simply Fred

May 19, 2011, 5:26:48 AM5/19/11
Frederick the Great wrote:
> gargle gropes napalmed their interface again.
> Your message appeared without quoted material
> AND WITHOUT A REFERENCES HEADER LINE.

Not another Outlook user.

Davey Crockett

May 19, 2011, 8:28:15 AM5/19/11
Ryan Cousineau a écrit profondement:

| > She goes Around the World too.............
| >
| > http://azurservers.com/rbr/multimedia/lafrance.jpg
>
| Ms. de France travels well.

Yes the piccy is a screenshot form "Round the World in 80 Days"

But she has more the look on a Flamande than a Walloun despite her Walloun
name with that typical Dutch reddy-blonde hair.

Davey
--
Road Cyclist Meets Triathlete
http://youtu.be/O8tIRm9nle8

Frederick the Great

May 20, 2011, 4:34:51 AM5/20/11
In article <ij2fa8-...@donald.homeip.net>,
Simply Fred <no...@mailinator.com> wrote:

Osama Bin Laden had an opportunity to bomb Detroit, but
he saw it had already been done so nobody would have noticed.

--
Old Fritz