Cav looks like he doesn't have it

Fred Gringioni

Jul 7, 2010, 5:10:21 PM7/7/10
definitely a surprise. He's got WDD (wattage deficit disorder).

Wonder what happened?

thirty-six

Jul 7, 2010, 5:19:32 PM7/7/10
On 7 July, 22:10, "Fred Gringioni" <soulinthemach...@gmail.com> wrote:
> definitely a surprise. He's got WDD (wattage deficit disorder).

By about 150

> Wonder what happened?

Oh, he had an extraction. The anasthetic should wear off in three
weeks.

TheCoz

Jul 7, 2010, 5:35:02 PM7/7/10
On Jul 7, 4:10 pm, "Fred Gringioni" <soulinthemach...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> definitely a surprise. He's got WDD (wattage deficit disorder).
>
> Wonder what happened?

Should'ave, would'ave, could'ave.
Greiple
Coz

Superfly TNT

Jul 7, 2010, 5:52:24 PM7/7/10

Never had it, never will no matter how long he lets the stubble get on
his Isle of Man face. What a retard.

Mike Jacoubowsky

Jul 7, 2010, 7:35:53 PM7/7/10
"Fred Gringioni" <soulinth...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> definitely a surprise. He's got WDD (wattage deficit disorder).
>
> Wonder what happened?

Anybody here seen "The Natural" and notice any similarities? The story's not
finished yet; first he's got to disappear for a number of years and then
make a comeback after he ditches the bad blood he picked up with he dropped
the high school sweetheart in favor of the fashion model. Could happen.

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

drmofe

Jul 7, 2010, 8:44:47 PM7/7/10
On Jul 8, 9:10 am, "Fred Gringioni" <soulinthemach...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> definitely a surprise. He's got WDD (wattage deficit disorder).
>
> Wonder what happened?

Kudus to Julian Dean for getting up to second.

K. Fred Gauss

Jul 7, 2010, 9:33:38 PM7/7/10
Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
> "Fred Gringioni" <soulinth...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> definitely a surprise. He's got WDD (wattage deficit disorder).
>>
>> Wonder what happened?
>
> Anybody here seen "The Natural" and notice any similarities? The story's
> not finished yet; first he's got to disappear for a number of years and
> then make a comeback after he ditches the bad blood he picked up with he
> dropped the high school sweetheart in favor of the fashion model. Could
> happen.

Now I'm confused. I thought Petacchi was "The Natural" and this was his
comeback year.

Fred Gringioni

Jul 7, 2010, 9:41:36 PM7/7/10

"drmofe" <ste...@wic.co.nz> wrote in message

Dumbass -

Out of curiosity, what happened to Farrar?

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Anton Berlin

Jul 7, 2010, 10:15:18 PM7/7/10
He's Gruberless

DA74

Jul 7, 2010, 11:03:20 PM7/7/10
On Jul 7, 6:41 pm, "Fred Gringioni" <soulinthemach...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> "drmofe" <stew...@wic.co.nz> wrote in message

Dude's got a broken wrist and a badly bruised elbow. He'll be riding
the tour for the sightseeing. Too bad because it would be great to see
him against these guys.

You're Welcome,
DA74

Mike Jacoubowsky

Jul 8, 2010, 12:15:14 AM7/8/10
"K. Fred Gauss" <N...@This.Planet> wrote in message

That too. Did he just disappear the last couple of years or what?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alessandro_Petacchi bring back the answers.
Funny how quickly such things can fade from memory.

bar

Jul 8, 2010, 1:10:12 AM7/8/10
On Jul 7, 9:41 pm, "Fred Gringioni" <soulinthemach...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> "drmofe" <stew...@wic.co.nz> wrote in message

> On Jul 8, 9:10 am, "Fred Gringioni" <soulinthemach...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > definitely a surprise. He's got WDD (wattage deficit disorder).
>
> > Wonder what happened?
>
> :: Kudus to Julian Dean for getting up to second.
>
> Dumbass -
>
> Out of curiosity, what happened to Farrar?

he had mondory on his arse again and got spooked ... what an amateur.

Betty

Jul 8, 2010, 5:27:47 AM7/8/10
Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
> Anybody here seen "The Natural" and notice any similarities? The story's
> not finished yet; first he's got to disappear for a number of years and
> then make a comeback after he ditches the bad blood he picked up with he
> dropped the high school sweetheart in favor of the fashion model. Could
> happen.

So what happens when Boonen drops his 16 year old (don't ask which one) ?

DirtRoadie

Jul 8, 2010, 11:34:51 AM7/8/10
On Jul 7, 3:10 pm, "Fred Gringioni" <soulinthemach...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> definitely a surprise. He's got WDD (wattage deficit disorder).
>
> Wonder what happened?

Things do change.
DR

thirty-six

Jul 8, 2010, 2:06:01 PM7/8/10

I seemed to see a helping hand to Renshaw (was it?) from a Garmin
rider.

thirty-six

Jul 8, 2010, 3:10:40 PM7/8/10

No, it was a protruding elbow, looked wierd the first time seen..

Frederick the Great

Jul 8, 2010, 4:21:25 PM7/8/10
In article <i12qjk$sq6$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
"Fred Gringioni" <soulinth...@gmail.com> wrote:

> definitely a surprise. He's got WDD (wattage deficit disorder).
>
> Wonder what happened?

Dang! You guys are fickle.

--
Old Fritz

thirty-six

Jul 8, 2010, 5:27:21 PM7/8/10
On 8 July, 21:21, Frederick the Great <los...@the.movies> wrote:
> In article <i12qjk$sq...@news.eternal-september.org>,

>  "Fred Gringioni" <soulinthemach...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > definitely a surprise. He's got WDD (wattage deficit disorder).
>
> > Wonder what happened?
>
> Dang! You guys are fickle.
>
> --
> Old Fritz

Nice to see he got his motor running, saves popping a tendon.