Incredulity in Slovenia

B. Lafferty

Aug 16, 2010, 12:34:17 PM8/16/10
Poznavalci ozadja pravijo, da imajo preiskovalci veliko več informacij,
kot si marsikdo misli, sprašujejo pa se, kako je mogoče, da so se v
zadnjih letih na Touru, Giru in Vuelti v mrežo dopinga ujeli mnogi
njegovi veliki tekmeci in druge črne ovce modernega kolesarstva -
Pantani, Ullrich, Heras, Virenque, Basso, Rumsas, Mayo, Sevilla,
Mancebo, Hamilton, Landis in Rasmussen oziroma, kako to, da so po odhodu
iz US Postala in Discoveryja na dopinških kontrolah po vrsti padli
njegovi zvesti pomočniki - Beltran, Landis, Hamilton in Heras.
Generalni direktor svetovne protidopinške agencije WADA David Howman, ki
se redno javlja s komentarji (!?) ob vsaki obtožbi na Armstrongov račun,
verjame, da bo Landisovo pričanje proti Armstrongu, Leipheimerju,
Hincapieju, Zabriskieju in Bruyneelu slej ko prej obrodilo sadove.
http://www.delo.si/clanek/117524

LawBoy01

Aug 16, 2010, 3:59:47 PM8/16/10

Translation: "Brian Lafferty hates Lance, in Czech."

Beloved Fred No. 1

Aug 16, 2010, 4:18:36 PM8/16/10
On 08/16/10 18:34, B. Lafferty wrote:
> Poznavalci ozadja pravijo, da imajo preiskovalci veliko več informacij,

Is Liz Slovenian ?
<http://www.pornstarnetwork.com/pornstar/most-popular/natId/20>

Superfly TNT

Aug 16, 2010, 5:56:49 PM8/16/10

.
.
.
Google Translate from Slovenian
.
.
.
If he will show the taking of illicit funds, the athletic affairs of
fallen angels American Marion Jones, Justin Gatlin, Tim Montgomery and
Kelly White piece of cake. Osemintridesetletni Teksačan is undoubtedly
the largest "fish" that we want to capture the network of Anti-Doping
Agency.
Since the last time in 2005, won the Tour de France and finished his
career first, the target of severe Teksačan doping allegations.
Firstly, the Pillory impaled on the French, who have only a few months
after winning the seventh announced that some of his samples were
positive and that he used EPO. He was then accused journalists, as his
teammate in the U.S. has become (Frankie Adreau) Finally, the storm
brought many years one of the most loyal assistants Floyd Landis.
"Boss" complains that it was taking prohibited means to promote their
knowledge and doping in the team. Heir apparent to the Champion Tour,
which he seized victory in 2006 caused by the use of testosterone, the
U.S. federal investigators described how the Italian physician and
consultant for training in preparation for Michelle Ferrari Armstrong
took the blood that it would have returned to the body in the hardest
stages Tour de France (case the classic blood doping), how was taking
testosterone how to Armstrong in 2003 in preparation for the Girona
asked that in his absence, a computer monitor thermometer, blood will
remain at the optimum temperature between ohlajenjem with two degrees
Celsius. He said that in 2002 the award for dedication to the team and
the Tour de France boss $ 40,000 and a new two-year contract, which
was increased to $ 200,000 ...

Armstrong doping allegations, all strongly rejected by the Landisovih
is said to be denied it, as long as live. "U.S. and World Anti-Doping
Agency and the UCI, I tested more than 500-fold. Cyclists were not
American football players or baseball. We have our own authentic link
and play under its rules, "commented an increasingly severe pressure.
If the allegations are so far focused on more or less at the sports
round, but the last testimony of Landis and some unnamed U.S. cyclists
in time became an investigation of U.S. federal authorities. Led by
Jeff Novitzky, a special agent for criminal investigations in the
federal government, which is renowned in the Balco case, which is
based on fraud and threatened heavy sanctions forced the withdrawal of
recognition of doping. An important theme in the investigation of the
embezzlement, criminal grouping, money laundering, tax evasion, use of
taxpayers' money and black stock, which is financed by doping. Doping
investigation was expanded to the U.S. government mail (U.S. Postal),
which was Armstrong's team sponsor for the period from 1996 to 2004.
Controversial club has annual sales of bicycles at the end of the
season. Landis contends that he was in 2004, Bruyneel said that money
will go from 60 black wheels sold for doping program. Robert Burns
from Trek, while acknowledging that the bicycles squad was given, have
sold, but does not know where the money went. Bruyneel also confirmed
the sale (by individuals, the bikes sold through eBay online stores),
but denied that the money used for doping program. Armstrong also
allege that as a team co-owner of taxpayers' money unduly spent by
nečedne business. Seven-time Tour winner initially claimed that the
only rider in the squad, then acknowledged, however, that it was
"irrelevant", 10-percent owner ...

Background Insiders say that investigators have much more information
than you many think, I wonder how it is possible that in recent years
on the Tour de France, Giro d'Italia and Vuelta in the net doping
captured many of its major competitors and other black sheep of modern
cycling - Pantani, Ullrich, Heras, Virenque, Basso, Rumsas, Mayo,
Sevilla, Mancebo, Hamilton, Landis and Rasmussen and how this, that
after leaving the U.S. and became the doping controls Discoveryja in
turn dropped his loyal assistants - Beltran, Landis, Hamilton and
Heras. General Director of the World Anti-Doping Agency WADA David
Howman, who is regularly at the comments (!?) On any charges against
Armstrong's account, believes that the evidence against Armstrong
Landisovo, Leipheimerju, Hincapieju, Bruyneelu Zabriskieju and
eventually bear fruit. "Remember the Balco affair, how long it lasted.
We may speak only on the outcome of 2016, "says Veljak WADA, which
would function in which it, probably should keep my mouth shut until
the outcome of things. American legal experts argue that the
government will very dubious documents difficult to prove that fraud.
The biggest problem is Landisova credibility, which is also played by
Armstrong. Landis is under oath is spoken entirely in the past other
things, as he speaks now. Brian Daly, a former state prosecutor, now
Armstrong's lawyer, says that many anonymous sources creates a circus
atmosphere, and the government abusing its power by discrediting and
wasting taxpayers' money, what is wrong, unethical and neameriško.
Armstrong and his lawyers are convinced that a conspiracy and that the
U.S. Anti-Doping Agency bribe former U.S. dopingirane become cyclists
and offers them a minor penalty.

An extensive investigation led by government investigators are
certainly not limited only to the U.S.. Should be integrated into the
Interpol. Responded to, where did cyclists and other athletes banned
substance, who stands for the network, through which countries are
razpečevalski channels, in particular, whether it involved illicit
business forum. They would also stop cycling "law of silence". It so
far - with some exceptions skesancev (excluding material evidence) -
encountered in almost all cases.
.
.
.

LawBoy01

Aug 16, 2010, 8:25:23 PM8/16/10

They've just recapped what the NY Times and WSJ have already reported,
reporting of nothing.

Anton Berlin

Aug 16, 2010, 10:52:45 PM8/16/10
Lafferty - you do know about the "wire service" and the "24 hour news
cycle" right?

Give it a rest - it's the quiet period now.

Mike Jacoubowsky

Aug 17, 2010, 4:57:07 PM8/17/10
"Anton Berlin" <truth...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Lafferty - you do know about the "wire service" and the "24 hour news
> cycle" right?
>
> Give it a rest - it's the quiet period now.

Or we could talk about the Vuelta... or even the World Championships...

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

DA74

Aug 17, 2010, 5:19:41 PM8/17/10
On Aug 17, 1:57 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky" <Mi...@ChainReaction.com>
wrote:
> "Anton Berlin" <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Why?

snogfest

Aug 17, 2010, 7:52:18 PM8/17/10
On Aug 18, 8:57 am, "Mike Jacoubowsky" <Mi...@ChainReaction.com>
wrote:
> "Anton Berlin" <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

what's the course like for the UCI race in Melbourne ?
I'm about to move to Brisbane; Melbourne is only a "short drive"

Mike Jacoubowsky

Aug 18, 2010, 1:14:05 AM8/18/10

=======

what's the course like for the UCI race in Melbourne ?
I'm about to move to Brisbane; Melbourne is only a "short drive"

=======

Yeah, right, a day trip!

Australia could definitely benefit from high-speed rail. Really
high-speed.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com"

Beloved Fred No. 1

Aug 18, 2010, 3:33:57 AM8/18/10
Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
> Australia could definitely benefit from high-speed rail. Really
> high-speed.

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_JhruRobRI>

A. Dumas

Aug 18, 2010, 7:29:17 AM8/18/10
snogfest wrote:
> what's the course like for the UCI race in Melbourne ?

http://www.melbourne2010.com.au/default.aspx?s=the-course
Those two little hills on the Geelong loop look to be 1 km and 500 m
long, both 10%:
http://www.melbourne2010.com.au/site/_content/image/00000179-fullsize.jpg