Tour de France bikes to be scanned for motors - UCI

Cicero Venatio

Jun 19, 2010, 4:36:47 PM6/19/10
The tdf knows the cheating scum they are dealing with, so now they are
going to scan all the bikes for motors at the start and finish.

drmofe

Jun 19, 2010, 7:52:56 PM6/19/10
On Jun 20, 8:36 am, Cicero Venatio <jazzyb...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> The tdf knows the cheating scum they are dealing with, so now they are
> going to scan all the bikes for motors at the start and finish.

Alexandre,
If they do not have one installed, the UCI will provide them with an
approved model?

Norman

Jun 20, 2010, 12:28:36 PM6/20/10
On Jun 19, 4:36 pm, Cicero Venatio <jazzyb...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> The tdf knows the cheating scum they are dealing with, so now they are
> going to scan all the bikes for motors at the start and finish.

If they're not scanning for psychokinetic powers they
are certainly not exploring every possible method of
cheating. I suggest they play orange or amber light
on the cyclists during the entire stage to prevent level
9 espers from asserting their frightening and planet-
crushing powers, as well. We all know what happened
to Maldek.

Anton Berlin

Jun 20, 2010, 2:11:07 PM6/20/10

As long as they can get a cut of the pie the UCI will approve
anything.

Michael Press

Jun 20, 2010, 2:13:15 PM6/20/10
In article <Y4-dnbTVobX6t4DR...@earthlink.com>,
Cicero Venatio <jazz...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> The tdf knows the cheating scum they are dealing with, so now they are
> going to scan all the bikes for motors at the start and finish.

Next they will test riders for smoking banana skins.

--
Michael Press

K. Fred Gauss

Jun 20, 2010, 3:49:51 PM6/20/10

Is this the euphemism I think it is?

Cicero Venatio

Jun 20, 2010, 5:49:05 PM6/20/10

>> The tdf knows the cheating scum they are dealing with, so now they are
>> going to scan all the bikes for motors at the start and finish.
>
> Next they will test riders for smoking banana skins.

-------------
So it doesn't bother you that Fabian used a motorized bike to win
Flanders and Paris Roubaix?

If you can't dope the rider, why not dope his mount.

Henry

Jun 21, 2010, 12:52:03 AM6/21/10
On Jun 20, 8:36 am, Cicero Venatio <jazzyb...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> The tdf knows the cheating scum they are dealing with, so now they are
> going to scan all the bikes for motors at the start and finish.

the cheaters are smarter than the people trying to catch them

Michael Press

Jun 21, 2010, 3:03:40 PM6/21/10
In article <4c1e70da$1...@news.x-privat.org>,

No. Authorities try to control people's access to
drugs. Morning glory seeds, and some other seeds,
contain enough LSA to induce euphoria and visions.
(About 12 seeds or 2 mg). When it was noticed that
anybody could go to the nursery and buy morning glory
seeds, authorities started poisoning them. In a frantic
atmosphere of authorities chasing down the latest drug
craze, some wags put it about that dried and chopped
banana skins would get you high when smoked.

--
Michael Press