omloop time, bitches

bar

Feb 23, 2010, 1:07:37 PM2/23/10
1. Freire
2. Pozzato
3. Boonen

79. Hincapie 9:56

Amit Ghosh

Feb 24, 2010, 10:25:06 AM2/24/10

1. liz hatch

Donald Munro

Feb 24, 2010, 10:45:45 AM2/24/10
bar wrote:
>> 1. Freire
>> 2. Pozzato
>> 3. Boonen

Amit Ghosh wrote:
> 1. liz hatch

2. Magilla

Amit Ghosh

Feb 24, 2010, 3:02:09 PM2/24/10

he'll be having pizza with wilfried peeters

Amit Ghosh

Feb 26, 2010, 7:44:30 PM2/26/10
On Feb 23, 1:07 pm, bar <barbari...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 1.  Freire
> 2.  Pozzato
> 3.  Boonen
>

> 79.  Hincapie   9:56

potato and boonen might be in the mix, but i don't expect them to be
100% because het volk is just too early for those targetting RVV and
roubaix.

i could see someone like hoogerland winning since he seems hot and he
can sprint.

right now though i cannot wait to get up tomorrow and fire up cnews to
read about what calamity liz hatch will have.

Amit Ghosh

Feb 27, 2010, 11:00:45 AM2/27/10
On Feb 23, 1:07 pm, bar <barbari...@gmail.com> wrote:

dumbass,

wrong spanish rider, flecha attacked with about 20 kms to go and
soloed away.

hincapie rolled in while flecha was doing his post-race interview.

but that i was anticipating the most was the latest episode of the liz
hatch comedy hour. crash of course. hopefully there is video.

bar

Feb 27, 2010, 12:40:55 PM2/27/10

yeh, i had no idea flecha was in any kind of shape. he was becoming a
bit like the spanish jacky durand ... glad he bagged one.

i hope liz didn't injure those two wonderful boobs.

heather

Feb 27, 2010, 3:21:33 PM2/27/10
Amit Ghosh wrote:
> On Feb 23, 1:07 pm, bar <barbari...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> 1. Freire
>> 2. Pozzato
>> 3. Boonen

>> 79. Hincapie 9:56
>
> dumbass,
>
> wrong spanish rider, flecha attacked with about 20 kms to go and
> soloed away.

It was nice to sleepily read the live report on c.n. early this morning,
even if they did try to scald me with my own precious coffee at the end
with their results switchero. ("wait, what??")