Armstrong On Oprah

BL

Apr 26, 2011, 6:27:58 PM4/26/11
This tells me that the Lance camp is crapping in their pants--assuming
he answers any questions about the investigation. Oprah will be expected
to throw softballs (pun intended), but you never know what might possess
her to squeeze his remaining ball.

Fabio will have him well coached for the appearance. But, it's a fairly
big risk for a person under investigation to take. Presumably a live
audience, too.

dave a

Apr 26, 2011, 8:12:36 PM4/26/11

Yeah, we know O is really into the whole doping/fraud thing, not so much
the cancer foundation thingy. Total pants crapping...

Substance McGravitas

Apr 26, 2011, 11:31:49 PM4/26/11
On 4/26/2011 3:27 PM, BL wrote:

You're not really Brian, you're just mocking him.

Not bad, but it's a little over-the-top. Even for Brian. Oprah as the
investigative journalist is pretty funny, though. Who WOULDN'T crap
their pants if SHE showed up on their doorstep?

Frederick the Great

Apr 27, 2011, 2:56:41 PM4/27/11
In article <mfSdnezDHedt2yrQ...@giganews.com>,
BL <B...@nowhere.com> wrote:

Let me see ...

* Lance recently appears with a state governor and
on the biggest, or one of, tv talk shows.

* Novitsky continues in violation
of an order from a federal judge.

--
Old Fritz

Simply Fred

Apr 27, 2011, 3:47:19 PM4/27/11
BL wrote:
> This tells me that the Lance camp is crapping in their pants--assuming
> he answers any questions about the investigation. Oprah will be expected
> to throw softballs (pun intended), but you never know what might possess
> her to squeeze his remaining ball.

I bet Novitsky would donate a testicle to be invited to a tv talk show.

Anton Berlin

Apr 27, 2011, 9:49:08 PM4/27/11
Pretty desperate if you hang your reputation on a tv appearance with
Hopeless Windbag.

RicodJour

Apr 27, 2011, 11:20:50 PM4/27/11
On Apr 27, 9:49 pm, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Pretty desperate if you hang your reputation on a tv appearance with
> Hopeless Windbag.

Are you talking about Obama?

If I had to hazard a guess and throw out a number, I'd say that
Oprah's influence is roughly eight or ten orders of magnitude greater
than yours. Roughly. It might be more. So keep your opinion and
glory in it.

Phil H

Apr 27, 2011, 11:26:59 PM4/27/11
On Apr 27, 6:49 pm, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Pretty desperate if you hang your reputation on a tv appearance with
> Hopeless Windbag.

It's called self promotion. The jury of the celebrity's peers is more
about a popularity contest than a fair weighing of the facts. Both
sides will spin more yarn than a warehouse full of
Jennies............... if it ever comes to that.
Phil H

Anton Berlin

Apr 28, 2011, 9:19:55 AM4/28/11

A family member is in the Inner Circle of Advocates and from his many
iterations I can tell you that the average jury is about as stupid as
Hopeless Windbags audience.

Anton Berlin

Apr 28, 2011, 9:20:51 AM4/28/11

By influence do you mean mass? Yes thank you, I've been laying off
the pizzas lately.

RicodJour

Apr 28, 2011, 9:43:14 AM4/28/11
On Apr 28, 9:20 am, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Apr 27, 10:20 pm, RicodJour <ricodj...@worldemail.com> wrote:
> > On Apr 27, 9:49 pm, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > Pretty desperate if you hang your reputation on a tv appearance with
> > > Hopeless Windbag.
>
> > Are you talking about Obama?
>
> > If I had to hazard a guess and throw out a number, I'd say that
> > Oprah's influence is roughly eight or ten orders of magnitude greater
> > than yours.  Roughly.  It might be more.  So keep your opinion and
> > glory in it.
>

> By influence do you mean mass?   Yes thank you, I've been laying off
> the pizzas lately.

I was talking about pull - just not gravitational.

Simply Fred

Apr 28, 2011, 9:56:08 AM4/28/11
Anton Berlin wrote:
> By influence do you mean mass? Yes thank you, I've been laying off
> the pizzas lately.

What you lose on the pizza you gains on the doughnuts.

Frederick the Great

Apr 28, 2011, 2:55:16 PM4/28/11
In article
<78bfb287-a2a7-47ef...@z7g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,
Anton Berlin <truth...@yahoo.com> wrote:

He's an advocate; what else is he going to say.
From my position in the inner circle of jury
panels and prospective jurors, we are a smart,
thoughtful, honest bunch. Advocates hate us.

--
Old Fritz

Michael Press

Apr 29, 2011, 4:29:00 PM4/29/11
In article <rubrum-2DAFE9....@news.albasani.net>,

Oh, by the way ...
It is the advocates who throw peremptory challenges
at people who can think and are not swayed by every
chance feeling the wells up in them, and do not
have all the easy buttons trial advocates love to
push. It is the trial advocates who choose the juries.
So tell that family member to start picking smarter
juries. You two sound to be a couple elitists.

--
Michael Press

Simply Fred

Apr 29, 2011, 4:48:24 PM4/29/11
Michael Press wrote:
> You two sound to be a couple elitists.

If you're an rbr poster you must be one of the elite.

Michael Press

Apr 30, 2011, 2:58:01 AM4/30/11
In article <opkr88-...@donaldm.homeip.net>,
Simply Fred <no...@mailinator.com> wrote:

I am the humblest poster here.

--
Michael Press

Davey Crockett

Apr 30, 2011, 2:31:15 PM4/30/11
BL a écrit profondement:

?? Armstrong On Oprah ??

Lance Humping that fat Tub of Lard would really be something to see

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English

Anton Berlin

Apr 30, 2011, 6:08:39 PM4/30/11
On Apr 30, 1:58 am, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> In article <opkr88-ir5....@donaldm.homeip.net>,

>  Simply Fred <n...@mailinator.com> wrote:
>
> > Michael Press wrote:
> > > You two sound to be a couple elitists.
>
> > If you're an rbr poster you must be one of the elite.
>
> I am the humblest poster here.
>
> --
> Michael Press

We will recognize that with a very small trophy - so small no one will
be able to even see it.

Simply Fred

May 1, 2011, 6:15:53 AM5/1/11

Anton Berlin wrote:
> We will recognize that with a very small trophy - so small no one will
> be able to even see it.

Sorry, no one on rbr is willing to donate their penis, so the Press
penis will have to do.

Fred

May 1, 2011, 10:13:59 AM5/1/11

And your comment tells me you don't know how to read the tea leaves.

Fred

Anton Berlin

May 1, 2011, 12:52:22 PM5/1/11
Another sign of Lance desperation

Fred

May 1, 2011, 1:16:02 PM5/1/11
On May 1, 10:52 am, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Another sign of Lance desperation

As always, you reinforce your bias/stupidity w/ your comments. Lance
on the Oprah show has not a diddly damn thing to do with the ongoing
inquisition, errr, investigation.

I know you don't think it does anything meaningful, but since you
comment on his foundation pretty frequently, there's no doubt you know
about it. Of course, you don't see any link between his public
appearances and his foundation, you (as BL) see any and all things LA
through a very muddled prism.

Fred

Michael Press

May 1, 2011, 4:53:52 PM5/1/11
In article <qfov88-...@donaldm.homeip.net>,
Simply Fred <no...@mailinator.com> wrote:

You're just jealous.
All those honeys pursuing you---must be hell.

--
Michael Press