On the startline

1 view

Davey Crockett

Sep 17, 2011, 11:17:42 AM9/17/11

atriage

Sep 17, 2011, 11:33:43 AM9/17/11
On 17/09/2011 16:17, Davey Crockett wrote:
> Blokes
>
> http://www.uci.ch/Modules/BUILTIN/getObject.asp?MenuId=MTI1NDk&ObjTypeCode=FILE&type=FILE&id=NzMxNjA&LangId=1

Australian team looks pretty awesome to me, who can beat them?

Davey Crockett

Sep 17, 2011, 1:41:24 PM9/17/11
atriage a écrit profondement:
Ever been on it?

The course can make "Luck" a significant factor.

Unless they fixed the roads lately, punctures could play a big part in
the race.

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English

atriage

Sep 17, 2011, 2:28:08 PM9/17/11
On 17/09/2011 18:41, Davey Crockett wrote:
> atriage a écrit profondement:
>
> | On 17/09/2011 16:17, Davey Crockett wrote:
> |> Blokes
> |>
> |> http://www.uci.ch/Modules/BUILTIN/getObject.asp?MenuId=MTI1NDk&ObjTypeCode=FILE&type=FILE&id=NzMxNjA&LangId=1
> |>
> | Australian team looks pretty awesome to me, who can beat them?
>
> Ever been on it?
>
> The course can make "Luck" a significant factor.
>
> Unless they fixed the roads lately, punctures could play a big part in
> the race.

Yeah well if they raced with heavy duty clincher tyres like what sensible people
use they wouldn't be constantly waiting at the side of the road for a
replacement. Was it Boonen in the TdF who waited about two minutes. His
hand-knitted twenty year old wine-matured tubs have to be pretty could to get
that time back.

A. Dumas

Sep 17, 2011, 4:39:13 PM9/17/11

Not quite the start list yet, this is the list of registered riders,
including reserves. Here with pro teams:
http://ewoud.home.xs4all.nl/cycling/wc2011/

Plano Dude

Sep 17, 2011, 7:36:47 PM9/17/11
On Sep 17, 3:39 pm, "A. Dumas" <alexan...@dumas.fr.invalid> wrote:
> On 17/09/2011 17:17, Davey Crockett wrote:
>
> > Blokes
>
> >http://www.uci.ch/Modules/BUILTIN/getObject.asp?MenuId=MTI1NDk&ObjTyp...
>
> Not quite the start list yet, this is the list of registered riders,
> including reserves. Here with pro teams:http://ewoud.home.xs4all.nl/cycling/wc2011/

Thanks domoor. I look forward to this each year.

A. Dumas

Sep 18, 2011, 6:32:23 AM9/18/11
On 18/09/2011 01:36, Plano Dude wrote:
> A. Dumas wrote:
>> Here with pro teams: http://ewoud.home.xs4all.nl/cycling/wc2011/
>
> Thanks domoor. I look forward to this each year.

Cheers. Now updated with some final selections. The UCI will publish the
official start list on Thursday:
http://www.uci.ch/includes/asp/getTarget.asp?type=p&id=MTYyMTM