How Does It Play In Aspen?

BL

Jun 17, 2011, 3:07:59 PM6/17/11

Anton Berlin

Jun 17, 2011, 3:13:57 PM6/17/11
Hard to believe they cover bullshit stories about Armstrong and
Hamilton when they could do an in-depth expose on why this girl is so
plain looking.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rcousine/3822873172/

There's a Pulitzer waiting.....

William Fred

Jun 17, 2011, 4:55:47 PM6/17/11
Anton Berlin <truth...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:d14df389-a837-43a6-
9972-69b...@eq2g2000vbb.googlegroups.com:

> Hard to believe they cover bullshit stories about Armstrong and
> Hamilton when they could do an in-depth expose on why this girl is so
> plain looking.

You're just jealous because a woman has never looked at you like that.

But I bet you get a lot of this:

http://mit.zenfs.com/100/2011/06/gingrich-nbc.jpg

--
Bill Fred

Simply Fred

Jun 17, 2011, 5:02:57 PM6/17/11
William Fred wrote:
> But I bet you get a lot of this:
> http://mit.zenfs.com/100/2011/06/gingrich-nbc.jpg

Did she just receive a Weiner email ?

Anton Berlin

Jun 17, 2011, 5:13:29 PM6/17/11

She looks like she's thinking that orgasms are a myth, Maybe
someone Newtered her Gingrich.

She'll be lonely if she gets breast cancer.

--D-y

Jun 17, 2011, 5:45:16 PM6/17/11
On Jun 17, 2:07 pm, BL <b...@verizon.net> wrote:
> http://www.aspentimes.com/article/20110616/COLUMN/110619887/0/FRONTPAGE

Oh boy, more of that old-time religion: "Too scared to dope".

> http://www.aspendailynews.com/section/home/147445

"Forgot" to leave a tip because their work (setup of a confrontation
with Lance that could be "represented favorably to Tyler") there was
done?
--D-y

Jimmy July

Jun 17, 2011, 7:35:01 PM6/17/11
On 6/17/2011 12:07 PM, BL wrote:
> http://www.aspentimes.com/article/20110616/COLUMN/110619887/0/FRONTPAGE
>
> http://www.aspendailynews.com/section/home/147445

Poor Tyler Hamilton! Poor, unfairly maligned Tyler!

Tyler was always the supreme pussy, and his telling of this story makes
it clear that he continues to relish the role.

Frederick the Great

Jun 17, 2011, 11:05:21 PM6/17/11
In article <Xns9F078DB7C...@130.133.4.11>,
William Fred <gcn...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I finally tracked down a photograph of Anton's lost love.

<http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTcxNzUxNDMwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTYyODI1NA@@._V1._SX640_SY430_.jpg>

--
Old Fritz

BL

Jun 18, 2011, 11:16:03 AM6/18/11
They were celebrating the successful assassination of JFK by aliens.

Scott

Jun 18, 2011, 11:35:56 AM6/18/11

I can't believe BL or Anton hadn't picked up on this from the
frontpage link:

"Armstrong, on the other hand, may be the only man so narcissistic
that he makes Tom Cruise look like a monk."

Jimmy July

Jun 18, 2011, 11:48:15 AM6/18/11

That's a great line! LA and TH both behaved true to form.

--D-y

Jun 18, 2011, 3:15:25 PM6/18/11

Yeah, a little late for Spider Sabich Day (March 21).
--D-y