Ricco shows what he's made of...

Keith

Feb 13, 2010, 8:59:31 AM2/13/10
...http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/ricco-splits-with-girlfriend-rossi-over-cera-positive?cid=OTC-RSS&attr=news_headlines

Now how messed up is this ?! That guy has real issues, doper, liar and
now he can't even stand by the mother of his baby...

Fred

Feb 13, 2010, 10:04:01 AM2/13/10
On Feb 13, 6:59 am, Keith <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
> ...http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/ricco-splits-with-girlfriend-rossi-ov...

> Now how messed up is this ?! That guy has real issues, doper, liar and
> now he can't even stand by the mother of his baby...

Maybe he knows more about who the father of that baby is than you do??

Fred

William Asher

Feb 13, 2010, 11:13:07 AM2/13/10
Keith <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in

> ...http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/ricco-splits-with-girlfriend-rossi-o

> ver-cera-positive?cid=OTC-RSS&amp;attr=news_headlines
>
> Now how messed up is this ?! That guy has real issues, doper, liar and
> now he can't even stand by the mother of his baby...

Yeah. In that regard he's only like about 50% of the human males on the
planet. What a douche.

--
Bill Asher

semi-ambivalent

Feb 13, 2010, 11:14:36 AM2/13/10
> Now how messed up is this ?! That guy has real issues, doper, liar and
> now he can't even stand by the mother of his baby...

I posted some time ago that there was friction in the relationship
and, well, there it is. Think of me as your friendly neighborhood anti-
shadchan.

sa

Keith

Feb 13, 2010, 6:42:38 PM2/13/10
On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 08:14:36 -0800 (PST), semi-ambivalent
<thef...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Feb 13, 6:59ÔøΩam, Keith <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
>> ...http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/ricco-splits-with-girlfriend-rossi-ov...
>>
>> Now how messed up is this ?! That guy has real issues, doper, liar and
>> now he can't even stand by the mother of his baby...
>
>I posted some time ago that there was friction in the relationship
>and, well, there it is.

Yes that comment seemed odd at the time, but good call.

Ben Trovato

Feb 13, 2010, 9:09:49 PM2/13/10
> Now how messed up is this ?! That guy has real issues, doper, liar and
> now he can't even stand by the mother of his baby...

Can't never tell where the Cobra will strike...

Henry

Feb 14, 2010, 4:06:07 PM2/14/10
> Now how messed up is this ?! That guy has real issues, doper, liar and
> now he can't even stand by the mother of his baby...

oh, c'mon!
this is PR in OD.

Anywho, doesn't CERA make your man bits not work ? He's Italian so
probably living at home with mum