Liz Hatch didn't get the cover...

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 5, 2010, 12:21:02 PM9/5/10
She's Miss March, and her photo looks a bit bland. But I'm opening it
up to votes, which I normally don't do. So consider this your lucky
day.

Thanks,

Magilla

http://www.cyclepassion.com/product_info.php?info=p45_CYCLEPASSION-CALENDAR-2011.html&XTCsid=d55a15e272c00a8679dfaefe06e00032

Amit Ghosh

Sep 5, 2010, 5:45:53 PM9/5/10
On Sep 5, 12:21 pm, Magilla Gorilla <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:
> She's Miss March, and her photo looks a bit bland.  But I'm opening it
> up to votes, which I normally don't do.  So consider this your lucky
> day.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Magilla
>
> http://www.cyclepassion.com/product_info.php?info=p45_CYCLEPASSION-CA...

dumbass,

it's appropriate since she has always been a poser.

what other pro lists their cat 3 results as their best results ?

Zenon

Sep 5, 2010, 7:59:31 PM9/5/10
On Sep 5, 9:21 am, Magilla Gorilla <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:
> She's Miss March, and her photo looks a bit bland.  But I'm opening it
> up to votes, which I normally don't do.  So consider this your lucky
> day.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Magilla
>
> http://www.cyclepassion.com/product_info.php?info=p45_CYCLEPASSION-CA...

Will this be the picture for March?

http://plixi.com/p/17635412

Just wondering.

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 5, 2010, 9:51:18 PM9/5/10
Zenon wrote:

At least Paris Hilton made a sex tape..pretenders like Liz Hatch just do this
little fake-tease routine.

That looks so trailer park.

Magilla

Anton Berlin

Sep 6, 2010, 3:25:37 PM9/6/10

Just like Lance tried the hour record and failed many times, Liz has
tried to make a sex-tape over and over. But apparently the guys have
always lost their erection when they get a glimpse of her jagged teeth
or end up vomiting with disgust before finishing the act. All in all
- just doesn't make for good porn.

(and really - you're surprised this disease is trailer park? )

Apes would rather throw poop at her rather than risk their genitals
smelling like a monkey cage for a month.

Beloved Fred No. 1

Sep 6, 2010, 2:03:50 PM9/6/10
Anton Berlin wrote:
> Apes would rather throw poop at her rather than risk their genitals
> smelling like a monkey cage for a month.

Perhaps apes get off on throwing poop at their partner.

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 7, 2010, 10:58:31 AM9/7/10
Anton Berlin wrote:

What did I ever do or say to deserve such a personal attack?

Thanks,

Magilla