Kristin Armstrong is stupid

Magilla Gorilla

Mar 26, 2010, 11:50:06 AM3/26/10
"The main tip today was to break the course into three sections and the
first section being technical," Armstrong said. "The second section,
what you thought was a flat road was actually a rough up hill road.
Lastly, you had to take the climb and attack it from the bottom. At the
end of the day I asked the girls on the team how they did and the one
thing I didn't want to hear was, 'I could have gone harder.'

"I can hear things like, 'I wish I took the corner better' or 'I was a
little afraid on the descent' but no one wants to hear that you could
have gone a little harder," she added. "I try to teach people that they
should never try and take the win away from the winner. Whoever wins
that day is the strongest person and when you say you could have gone
harder, you take that win away from somebody."

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/armstrong-guides-team-at-redlands-prologue

Kristin Armstrong is not too bright considering her team has a monkey on
their jersey.

The only girl on the Peanut Butter team capable of winning the TT and
the entire race is Mara Abbott. By telling the entire team to go as
hard as they can in the TT, they are just needlessly wasting themselves
for the following day's stage. She should have told everyone besides
Mara to not go hard so they could save themselves for helping Mara
during the rest of the race.

What a stupid director sportif.

Thanks,

Magilla

GoneBeforeMyTime

Mar 26, 2010, 7:59:16 PM3/26/10
Magilla Gorilla wrote:

> The only girl on the Peanut Butter team capable of winning the TT and
> the entire race is Mara Abbott.

> Magilla

Correct. That sounds more philosophical then tactical.

Mexican Low Rider Mafia

Mar 27, 2010, 12:12:53 AM3/27/10
Mara Abbott has small tits.

"Magilla Gorilla" <m.go...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote in message

Magilla Gorilla

Mar 27, 2010, 5:52:35 AM3/27/10
First of all, stop top-posting. Follow the goddamn protocol in here or pack
your bags.

Second, Abbott has small chestnuts because she's ultra-thin, unlike that
fat-ass Liz Hatch.

Thanks,

Magilla

Mexican Low Rider Mafia