Suspicion Is One Nemesis Armstrong Can’t Outpedal

B. Lafferty

May 22, 2010, 5:56:17 PM5/22/10

Keith

May 22, 2010, 6:07:50 PM5/22/10
On Sat, 22 May 2010 17:56:17 -0400, "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com>
wrote:

>http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/21/sports/cycling/21vecsey.html?ref=global

An interesting piece but I am puzzled by the end : "The United States
Anti-Doping Agency will investigate, and federal investigators will
make sure those questioned are telling the truth. But I have no faith
in organized cycling to take this on in any serious way.

No matter where it goes from here, I donÔøΩt think Lance Armstrong can
break away from this one. "

On the hand the writer says this is going to be swept under the carpet
but then that LA won't recover ? I doubt he can be taken down and
things going on as before ?

raamman

May 22, 2010, 6:15:15 PM5/22/10
On May 22, 6:07 pm, Keith <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 22 May 2010 17:56:17 -0400, "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com>
> wrote:
>
> >http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/21/sports/cycling/21vecsey.html?ref=gl...

> An interesting piece but I am puzzled by the end : "The United States
> Anti-Doping Agency will investigate, and federal investigators will
> make sure those questioned are telling the truth. But I have no faith
> in organized cycling to take this on in any serious way.
>
> No matter where it goes from here, I donÕt think Lance Armstrong can

> break away from this one. "
>
> On the hand the writer says this is going to be swept under the carpet
> but then that LA won't recover ? I doubt he can be taken down and
> things going on as before ?

they used to burn people alive on suspicion of witchcraft didn't
they ? I would've hoped that most people would conduct themselves
according to what we consider "just" practices. Too bad so many still
live in the middle ages.

Anton Berlin

May 23, 2010, 4:05:12 PM5/23/10
Throw Lance in the water, if he floats - he's clean. Lance sums up
passing his latest test... "I'm the most floating cyclist in the
history of the sport, I must be clean!"