Lance and the Evil Witches Being Hunted

B. Lafferty

Jul 14, 2010, 12:07:17 PM7/14/10
CHAMBERY, France (AP) -Lance Armstrong says he will cooperate with a
"fair investigation'' but not a "witch hunt'' into allegations that he
and his former cycling team were involved in doping.
Armstrong is responding to reports of a federal investigation of
possible fraud and doping charges against him and former associates.
He spoke Wednesday before the 10th stage of the Tour de France, where he
is 31st overall.
The New York Times reported that authorities have issued grand jury
subpoenas to witnesses as part of the probe into allegations made by
American cyclist Floyd Landis.
Landis, who was stripped of his 2006 Tour title for doping, has said the
use of banned substances was common on the US Postal team when he rode
with Armstrong.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/more/07/14/armstrong.doping.witch.hunt.ap/index.html

It's a Grand Jury investigation, Lance. Grand Juries aren't the Salem
Witch Tribunals. Maybe Lance can cut a deal to hang Thom Weisel in the
wind.

In any event, Lance will not be getting a Grand Jury subpoena for
awhile. Lots of other witnesses will go before Lance and his buddies
Weisel, Johan, and Stapelton.

Keith

Jul 14, 2010, 12:20:09 PM7/14/10
On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 12:07:17 -0400, "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com>
wrote:

Agreed and that's a good one "Lance Armstrong says he will cooperate
", like he's going to have any choice when faced with the facts and
testimonies under oath by several people. Sticking to "we prefer our
word" won't come down too well...

Anton Berlin

Jul 14, 2010, 2:39:46 PM7/14/10
Lance should take some PR lessons from Mel Gibson and these kittens on
how to deal with the investigators

these vile filthy kittens

http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/the-13-worst-mel-gibson-rant-quotes-presented-by

Mike Jacoubowsky

Jul 14, 2010, 7:16:05 PM7/14/10

Keith" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message

> Agreed and that's a good one "Lance Armstrong says he will cooperate
> ", like he's going to have any choice when faced with the facts and
> testimonies under oath by several people. Sticking to "we prefer our
> word" won't come down too well...

"Anton Berlin" <truth...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

The windows are getting pretty steamed up. Would you three like to be left
alone?

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

Betty

Jul 15, 2010, 6:04:22 AM7/15/10
B. Lafferty wrote:
> CHAMBERY, France (AP) -Lance Armstrong says he will cooperate with a
> "fair investigation'' but not a "witch hunt''
> It's a Grand Jury investigation, Lance. Grand Juries aren't the Salem
> Witch Tribunals.

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2wET1OlK4Q>

Betty

Jul 15, 2010, 5:30:04 AM7/15/10

Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
> The windows are getting pretty steamed up. Would you three like to be
> left alone?

At last, 3 points defining a circle.

Anton Berlin

Jul 15, 2010, 12:00:19 PM7/15/10

Do i even have to look - it's monthy python bit about witches? right?

Betty

Jul 16, 2010, 4:54:43 AM7/16/10
Anton Berlin wrote:
> Do i even have to look - it's monthy python bit about witches? right?

Its a REM bit about witchhunting.