Who's Choppy Warburton and why you should give a rats ass.

Choppy Warburton

Jul 19, 2010, 3:00:03 PM7/19/10
Armstrong, Indurain, LeMond, Hinault, Merckx, Antequil, Coppi - every
cyclist you've ever heard of,

They all owe their success to me and my paving the way in the early
days for the sport of cycling.

"Choppy has been firmly identified as the instigator of drug-taking in
the sport in the 19th century"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choppy_Warburton

Choppy lives my friends. Choppy lives.

Only a sterling silver Gruber driven straight into my heart could kill
me.

Michael Press

Jul 19, 2010, 6:33:02 PM7/19/10
In article
<e68bdd43-066e-4cca...@d37g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
Choppy Warburton <choppyw...@yahoo.com> wrote:

There was no instigator. Athletes always look
for a competitive advantage.

--
Michael Press

Anton Berlin

Jul 20, 2010, 8:57:23 AM7/20/10
Ghost of Choopy Warburton - unless you're zombie choppy

thirty-six

Jul 20, 2010, 9:11:43 AM7/20/10
On 19 July, 23:33, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> In article
> <e68bdd43-066e-4cca-8a8f-522ba8952...@d37g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,

>  Choppy Warburton <choppywarbur...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Armstrong, Indurain, LeMond, Hinault, Merckx, Antequil, Coppi - every
> > cyclist you've ever heard of,
>
> > They all owe their success to me and my paving the way in the early
> > days for the sport of cycling.
>
> > "Choppy has been firmly identified as the instigator of drug-taking in
> > the sport in the 19th century"
>
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choppy_Warburton
>
> > Choppy lives my friends.  Choppy lives.
>
> > Only a sterling silver Gruber driven straight into my heart could kill
> > me.
>
> There was no instigator. Athletes always look
> for a competitive advantage.

Bulshit, they were forced to perform by the likes of Warburton. The
drugs just enabled them to work better at their circus act. It also
helped with running a crooked book. Unless a runner or rider had
managed to aquire a following, there would be absolutely zero concern
for his health. Well there might of been a little concern until
choppy managed to get some fresh blood.

thirty-six

Jul 20, 2010, 9:16:32 AM7/20/10

Choppy was probably one of the nicer managers of the circus. His
performers a little more successful may wonder if they would manage to
get to church, others may have wondered "what?"