What crime has LA been INDICTED for

1 view

Phil

May 26, 2011, 1:51:04 PM5/26/11
I don't get on here all that often but have been trying to follow the
LA scandal elsewhere and occasionally check in here. I did not know
that Lance had been indicted for any sort of crime as runs through the
threads here. Just wondering what that might be?

Jimmy July

May 26, 2011, 2:21:16 PM5/26/11

He hasn't been indicted for anything. There is rampant speculation that
he will soon be indicted for genocide, shoplifting and impersonating an
officer.

Choppy Warburton

May 26, 2011, 2:28:26 PM5/26/11
When it comes it will be fraud and RICO - maybe perjury

Mike Jacoubowsky

May 26, 2011, 3:10:15 PM5/26/11
"Jimmy July" <Fr...@Burger.com> wrote in message

Your forgot the Olson twins.

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

Fred Flintstein

May 26, 2011, 3:12:20 PM5/26/11
On 5/26/2011 2:10 PM, Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
> "Jimmy July" <Fr...@Burger.com> wrote in message
>> On 5/26/2011 10:51 AM, Phil wrote:
>>> I don't get on here all that often but have been trying to follow the
>>> LA scandal elsewhere and occasionally check in here. I did not know
>>> that Lance had been indicted for any sort of crime as runs through the
>>> threads here. Just wondering what that might be?
>>
>> He hasn't been indicted for anything. There is rampant speculation
>> that he will soon be indicted for genocide, shoplifting and
>> impersonating an officer.
>
> Your forgot the Olson twins.

And hacking the French lab's computer.

BL

May 26, 2011, 3:39:05 PM5/26/11
On 5/26/2011 3:10 PM, Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
> "Jimmy July" <Fr...@Burger.com> wrote in message
>> On 5/26/2011 10:51 AM, Phil wrote:
>>> I don't get on here all that often but have been trying to follow the
>>> LA scandal elsewhere and occasionally check in here. I did not know
>>> that Lance had been indicted for any sort of crime as runs through the
>>> threads here. Just wondering what that might be?
>>
>> He hasn't been indicted for anything. There is rampant speculation
>> that he will soon be indicted for genocide, shoplifting and
>> impersonating an officer.
>
> Your forgot the Olson twins.

And lying to Ophra

BL

May 26, 2011, 3:52:25 PM5/26/11
On 5/26/2011 2:28 PM, Choppy Warburton wrote:
> When it comes it will be fraud and RICO - maybe perjury
I anticipate RICO with several different underlying felonies.

Simply Fred

May 26, 2011, 4:34:12 PM5/26/11

Fred Flintstein wrote:
> And hacking the French lab's computer.

And uploading state secrets to wikileaks.

Scott

May 26, 2011, 4:45:09 PM5/26/11

Let's not forget climate change.

Greg Evans

May 27, 2011, 9:54:11 AM5/27/11

And pulling the tags off of mattresses.

Greg

Simply Fred

May 27, 2011, 10:20:30 AM5/27/11

Scott wrote:
> Let's not forget climate change.

Climate change is not a crime in the US. Quite the contrary.

Jimmy July

May 27, 2011, 2:10:23 PM5/27/11

Nice.

Frederick the Great

May 28, 2011, 3:47:35 AM5/28/11
In article <eio4b8-...@donald.homeip.net>,
Simply Fred <no...@mailinator.com> wrote:

It's the law.

--
Old Fritz

derf...@gmail.com

May 29, 2011, 9:12:52 AM5/29/11

Of all of Lance's transgressions, the only one he should be punished
for is the Olsen twins. I take that back, for that he should be not
guilty by reason of insanity.