The King is born.... He that is He.

Anton Berlin

Dec 13, 2010, 5:05:17 PM12/13/10

Fred Fredburger

Dec 13, 2010, 9:31:01 PM12/13/10
On 12/13/2010 2:05 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:
> http://www.venganza.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/nativity_hq.jpg

HALLELUJAH!!!

Beloved Fred No. 1

Dec 14, 2010, 3:43:25 AM12/14/10

Anton Berlin

Dec 14, 2010, 9:53:17 AM12/14/10
Yeah gotta love the FSM -

I'm mixing it up with the Christians in Dallas as much as possible

Someone scalded a baby - but I am thinking it's Jesus working a
miracle

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/yahoolatestnews/stories/121410dnmetdeadlyabuse.3654fbc.html

My comments:

The bible is very clear about this subject - disobedient children
should be punished - even sometime to death. It's in the old and new
testaments.

This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice;
he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall
stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from
among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear. -- Deuteronomy
21:18-21

Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the
stones. -- Psalm 137:9

These parents are good Christians and should be honored as such. The
little boy probably curseth the mother or the father.

He that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to
death. -- Exodus 21:17

He's lucky they didn't have ravens eat his eyes out - he could have
ended up blind.

The eye that mocketh at his father, and despiseth to obey his mother,
the ravens of the valley shall pick it out, and the young eagles shall
eat it. -- Proverbs 30:17

Praise Jesus !