RBR injury status ? Kunich ? Jobst ?

Anton Berlin

Jun 19, 2011, 10:28:26 PM6/19/11
Last we know Kunich really did take one to the noggin due to an
exploding fork and Jobst was going in to PT

Any updates ?

Brad Anders

Jun 20, 2011, 12:38:50 AM6/20/11

Maybe MJ has an update on Jobst, I haven't heard much since he went
home. Last stuff I saw on Kunich looked pretty bad, he was seriously
f'ed up from that crash.

Mike Jacoubowsky

Jun 20, 2011, 1:03:08 AM6/20/11

=========

Maybe MJ has an update on Jobst, I haven't heard much since he went
home. Last stuff I saw on Kunich looked pretty bad, he was seriously
f'ed up from that crash.
=========

Nothing new from my end; I'll see what I can find out. It's been a
couple months since they brought him by the shop on his first trip away
from the house.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Ryan Cousineau

Jun 22, 2011, 7:22:08 PM6/22/11
On Jun 19, 10:03 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky" <Mi...@ChainReaction.com>
wrote:
> "Brad Anders" <pband...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I haven't seen either on Usenet in months; I took that as a sign that
they were both better off than before their crashes.

Jimmy July

Jun 22, 2011, 9:57:06 PM6/22/11

Better dead than on Usenet, eh?

Mike Jacoubowsky

Jun 23, 2011, 1:22:19 AM6/23/11

======

I haven't seen either on Usenet in months; I took that as a sign that
they were both better off than before their crashes.
======

Tom maybe but not Jobst. I don't think Jobst is a whole person without
an audience, and I don't mean that in a bad way at all. He has a desire
to educate and pass on what he knows. I'm not suggesting that his is the
last word in all things, or that his style couldn't be a bit more, er,
accessible. But he really does want to share with others, and this comes
through nowhere more clearly than his many exceptional ride reports.

Ryan Cousineau

Jun 23, 2011, 3:00:47 AM6/23/11

Dead is probably a wash. But posting to usenet is a lot like competing
in the Special Olympics.

BL

Jun 23, 2011, 11:19:29 AM6/23/11
All of the posters to rbr are special, Ryan.

Choppy Warburton

Jun 23, 2011, 4:39:31 PM6/23/11
Henry is now a ghost in RBR also

Ryan Cousineau

Jun 24, 2011, 1:28:00 PM6/24/11

Ryan Cousineau Likes This.

Simply Fred

Jun 24, 2011, 3:07:36 PM6/24/11

BL wrote:
> All of the posters to rbr are special, Ryan.

Those of us who dope for the special olympics are extra special.