Distracted drivers on cell phones kill more American's each year than Osama did in total

1 view

Anton Berlin

May 4, 2011, 9:44:54 AM5/4/11
When will the US Govt protect the lives of innocent Americans at
home ?

Ronsonic

May 4, 2011, 12:46:33 PM5/4/11

"Anton Berlin" <truth...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> When will the US Govt protect the lives of innocent Americans at
> home ?

Well, if you're suggesting we shoot cell-phone-drivers in the head I could
probably get behind that.

Mike Jacoubowsky

May 4, 2011, 4:37:33 PM5/4/11
"Ronsonic" <rons...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message

And rbr thread without controversy does not an rbr thread make. Anton's
slipping.

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

Anton Berlin

May 4, 2011, 7:33:31 PM5/4/11
On May 4, 3:37 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky" <Mi...@ChainReaction.com> wrote:
> "Ronsonic" <ronso...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message

> > "Anton Berlin" <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >> When will the US Govt protect the lives of innocent Americans at
> >> home ?
>
> > Well, if you're suggesting we shoot cell-phone-drivers in the head I could
> > probably get behind that.
>
> And rbr thread without controversy does not an rbr thread make. Anton's
> slipping.
>
> --Mike Jacoubowsky
> Chain Reaction Bicycleswww.ChainReaction.com
> Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

You're right - it's the lousiest troll post ever - but I did want to
remind everyone about the real enemy.

Simply Fred

May 5, 2011, 2:06:25 AM5/5/11
Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
> Anton's slipping.

Cheap condoms.

Phil H

May 5, 2011, 9:12:40 AM5/5/11

You have a point, in the same 10 years of war where 6 000 US soldiers
have lost their lives, the US has lost 350 000 in traffic deaths and
170 000 in gun associated homicides here at home. An interesting
perspective.
Phil H