what a pic

ronaldo_jeremiah

Jun 29, 2010, 10:34:21 AM6/29/10

Fred on a stick

Jun 29, 2010, 11:15:28 AM6/29/10
On 6/29/2010 4:34 PM, ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
> http://www.zzipper.com/testimonials/Photos/GeoffWallace.jpg

From the testimonial itself: "I am pleased with this recumbent rocket.
It is fast, stable and it looks as cool as Mr. Rosens rig. This is
bleeding edge stuff."

Brad Anders

Jun 29, 2010, 11:21:46 AM6/29/10
On Jun 29, 8:15 am, Fred on a stick <anonymous.cow...@address.invalid>
wrote:

Is that Jeff Potter?

Brad Anders

Scott

Jun 29, 2010, 7:09:29 PM6/29/10
On Jun 29, 8:34 am, ronaldo_jeremiah <ronaldo_jerem...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> http://www.zzipper.com/testimonials/Photos/GeoffWallace.jpg
>
> -rj

Please tell me that was photoshopped, and not that someone was
actually seen outdoors on such a contraption. Talk about reeking of
geek...

bar

Jun 29, 2010, 7:58:32 PM6/29/10

is he doing RAAM?

H. Fred Kveck

Jun 29, 2010, 8:26:47 PM6/29/10
In article <aa18ba41-0dd3-4e54...@x27g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,
ronaldo_jeremiah <ronaldo_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> http://www.zzipper.com/testimonials/Photos/GeoffWallace.jpg

Too bad he forgot his Birkenstocks and the Bell Biker helmet from '75.

derf...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2010, 10:53:51 PM6/29/10
On Jun 29, 10:34 am, ronaldo_jeremiah <ronaldo_jerem...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> http://www.zzipper.com/testimonials/Photos/GeoffWallace.jpg

I wanna know if I have to grow a beard before they'll sell me one.

Fred Gringioni

Jun 29, 2010, 11:33:14 PM6/29/10

"bar" <barba...@gmail.com> wrote in message

:: is he doing RAAM?

Dumbass -

FRAAM.

Fred on a stick

Jun 30, 2010, 3:45:25 AM6/30/10

Yellow like a raincoat, with strategically placed see-through bits that
aren't otherwise functional, ridden by a creepy old guy. Ugh. Forget the
Birkenstocks, I'm just glad he's wearing pants.