split personality

Henry

Jun 28, 2010, 7:26:10 AM6/28/10
Upon reading through recent posts, I'm becoming aware that certain
trolls seem to be flaming each other, using different aliases.

I thought I was sad, pathetic and lonely.

Can we have another NG for those that are sure LA is a doper.

Betty

Jun 28, 2010, 8:49:38 AM6/28/10

alt.test.bots

Fred Gringioni

Jun 28, 2010, 6:51:35 PM6/28/10

"Henry" <snogfest_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
: Upon reading through recent posts, I'm becoming aware that certain

: trolls seem to be flaming each other, using different aliases.

<snip>

Dumbass -

Don't know if you're referring to me in the troll collection, but I access
usenet with three different devices and they all use a different program and
different alias. However, all the aliases are versions of Kurgan Gringioni
and I try to sign it the same.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

K. Fred Gauss

Jun 28, 2010, 7:17:46 PM6/28/10

And I generally flame myself using the same alias, so it's not me!