TM & the Cycling Newsgroups

Edward Dolan

Dec 31, 2010, 3:14:11 AM12/31/10
TM is absolutely the biggest shithead to ever infest these cycling
newsgroups. Let me put it to you plainly - he is a god damn fucking
asshole-idiot who shits all over Usenet. He never says anything the least
bit original and he is repetitive to the core. He is insane of course, but
what to do about him?

Anyone there in Florida who would want to check him out where he lives and
give him a few knocks beside his god damn fucking head? You would be doing
us all a big favor. I only regret that I do not have either the time or the
energy to go to Florida myself to put my foot up his ass personally. Fuck
that asshole-idiot all the way to Hell and back!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Bill

Dec 31, 2010, 9:07:17 AM12/31/10
TM often makes me smile, occasionally makes me think, which either says
something bad about me or something good about a troll. Surely the
internet is big enough to accomodate all sorts.

Bill

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle

Dec 31, 2010, 10:19:52 AM12/31/10

There have to be an alternative to the official viewpoint. I'm barely
in contact with their view of the world. At most I scan Yahoo and
newspaper headlines. Sometimes I smile. The Miami Herald reads:

"Soap and toothpaste are removed from the ration card in Cuba"

In other words, they ignore one reality --our deadly roads, for
example-- while minding the neighbors. But we have abundance of goods.

Anton Berlin

Dec 31, 2010, 10:53:27 AM12/31/10

In honor of this massive overfulfillment of the ninth
three-year plan...
it's been announced that chocolate ration is to be
increased to 25 grams per week!

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle

Dec 31, 2010, 11:10:23 AM12/31/10

Oh comrade, it has all been prophesied in Animal Farm.

Horses of the world, march on!

Only China is on the right path. (?)

Edward Dolan

Dec 31, 2010, 9:45:20 PM12/31/10
"Bill" <co...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

> On 31/12/2010 08:14, Edward Dolan wrote:
>> TM is absolutely the biggest shithead to ever infest these cycling
>> newsgroups. Let me put it to you plainly - he is a god damn fucking
>> asshole-idiot who shits all over Usenet. He never says anything the least
>> bit original and he is repetitive to the core. He is insane of course,
>> but
>> what to do about him?
>>
>> Anyone there in Florida who would want to check him out where he lives
>> and
>> give him a few knocks beside his god damn fucking head? You would be
>> doing
>> us all a big favor. I only regret that I do not have either the time or
>> the
>> energy to go to Florida myself to put my foot up his ass personally. Fuck
>> that asshole-idiot all the way to Hell and back!
>
> TM often makes me smile, occasionally makes me think, which either says
> something bad about me or something good about a troll. Surely the
> internet is big enough to accomodate all sorts.

TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to this
poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.

He likes to reference monkeys and other wild animals normally found only in
zoos because he is most likely a wild beast himself. I think he fornicates
with monkeys, but I can't prove it.

TM should confine himself to just one thread instead of proliferating them
like a poor crazy bastard. He is insane of course. I liken him to the
village idiot of olden times. The difference these days is that no one any
longer recognizes the village idiot because idiocy has become so widespread.

But I will be here to remind one and all of what a poor crazy bastard TM is.
It is a mark of My Greatness that I can still recognize the village idiot
even if the rest of you can't.

Edward Dolan

Jan 1, 2011, 3:41:03 AM1/1/11
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

On Dec 31, 9:07 am, Bill <c...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> On 31/12/2010 08:14, Edward Dolan wrote:
>
> > TM is absolutely the biggest shithead to ever infest these cycling
> > newsgroups. Let me put it to you plainly - he is a god damn fucking
> > asshole-idiot who shits all over Usenet. He never says anything the
> > least
> > bit original and he is repetitive to the core. He is insane of course,
> > but
> > what to do about him?
>
> > Anyone there in Florida who would want to check him out where he lives
> > and
> > give him a few knocks beside his god damn fucking head? You would be
> > doing
> > us all a big favor. I only regret that I do not have either the time or
> > the
> > energy to go to Florida myself to put my foot up his ass personally.
> > Fuck
> > that asshole-idiot all the way to Hell and back!
>
> TM often makes me smile, occasionally makes me think, which either says
> something bad about me or something good about a troll. Surely the
> internet is big enough to accomodate all sorts.
>
> Bill

>>> There have [has] to be an alternative to the official viewpoint. I'm

>>> barely
in contact with their view of the world. At most I scan Yahoo and
newspaper headlines. Sometimes I smile. The Miami Herald reads:

>>> "Soap and toothpaste are removed from the ration card in Cuba"

>>> In other words, they ignore one reality --our deadly roads, for
example-- while minding the neighbors. But we have abundance of goods.

You've got shit for brains all right. Now what else is new?

Fucking Regards,

Edward Dolan

Jan 1, 2011, 5:21:49 AM1/1/11
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle"
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
On Dec 31, 9:07 am, Bill <c...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> On 31/12/2010 08:14, Edward Dolan wrote:
>
> > TM is absolutely the biggest shithead to ever infest these cycling
> > newsgroups. Let me put it to you plainly - he is a god damn fucking
> > asshole-idiot who shits all over Usenet. He never says anything the
> > least
> > bit original and he is repetitive to the core. He is insane of course,
> > but
> > what to do about him?
>
> > Anyone there in Florida who would want to check him out where he lives
> > and
> > give him a few knocks beside his god damn fucking head? You would be
> > doing
> > us all a big favor. I only regret that I do not have either the time or
> > the
> > energy to go to Florida myself to put my foot up his ass personally.
> > Fuck
> > that asshole-idiot all the way to Hell and back!
>
> TM often makes me smile, occasionally makes me think, which either says
> something bad about me or something good about a troll. Surely the
> internet is big enough to accomodate all sorts.
>
> Bill

>>> There have to be an alternative to the official viewpoint. I'm barely
in contact with their view of the world. At most I scan Yahoo and
newspaper headlines. Sometimes I smile. The Miami Herald reads:

>>> "Soap and toothpaste are removed from the ration card in Cuba"

>>> In other words, they ignore one reality --our deadly roads, for
example-- while minding the neighbors. But we have abundance of goods.

My God, you are truly one crazy shithead. You do not have a clue about how
to respond to anything that is directed clearly at you.

You are absolutely the dumbest fucking shithead ever to infect these
newsgroups. I mean, even Tom Sherman is at a lost for words. You god damn
fucking stupid son of a bitch, you do not deserve to live. I would kill you
if I could get my hands around your scrawny neck. Tom Sherman, if he were
not just a self serving fool, would regard you as total waste of Usenet.

Fucking Regards.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Anton Berlin

Jan 1, 2011, 11:51:06 AM1/1/11
Ed - look at this behavior - you're an absolute deranged loner.

You're up in the middle of the night spending a couple of hours each
to write a rambling psychotic post.

You truly are a sick human. Get some fucking help - usually the
county has a free mental health clinic that you can use.

Derek C

Jan 1, 2011, 1:57:16 PM1/1/11
On Jan 1, 2:45 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "Bill" <c...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota- Hide quoted text -

Is there any chance of pairing him up with Doug and sending the pair
of them off to a remote island somewhere with no cars and no internet?
Then we would be happy and they would be happy!

Derek C

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle

Jan 1, 2011, 10:05:44 PM1/1/11

Well, I took his case before other groups and he's under analysis.
He's beyond psychiatric help and we must call the Orkin Man. ;)

On Jan 1, 11:08 am, IbeDavid <norman...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 1, 9:56 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the
>

> deep jungle" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On Jan 1, 10:42 am, IbeDavid <norman...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Please dont call willful non-followers (Atheists) the name of
> > > A__holes . Its wrong for Christians to talk like this about people
> > > made in Gods image. Thanks.
>
> > If you you do NOT hide your belief --or lack of belief-- you are NOT
> > an asshole.
>
> > Now we can question whether lack of belief is a belief. ;)
>
> > Is it?- Hide quoted text -

> No...we cannot continue with your question. We need to address your
> poorly chosen description using foul names you call people. Whats up
> with that please ? How come you dont have respect for others
> regardless of what they believe or dont believe in ?

You seem slow to understand. Someone must be a hypocrite or an asshole
--a thoroughly contemptible, detestable person.-- to be an atheist and
attack those who bravely defend the truth.

(notice he calls this guy other guy a "jerk")

I quote again:

> I have been an atheist ever since the age of 16 but I do not crow about it
> like this Anton Berlin jerk!

Edward Dolan

Jan 2, 2011, 7:19:35 PM1/2/11
"Anton Berlin" <truth...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

I only spend a few minutes on a dumb fuck like TM. That goes for a dumb fuck
like you too!

Fucking Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesotauckign
Regards,